Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2nd Album) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Busy Boy Ft Tinashe! I’m manifesting it!!!!

McQueer, Artangel, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  2. Interested to see how this progresses when we live in a safe post-COVID world

3. I'm high-key late to this but just played this album yesterday and whew girls this is incredible. I mean.. the vocals? The HARMONIES? A complete and utter serve. They knew what they had to do and they did it.

The title track alone is just so smooth and sublime. Everything else that I listen to now just sounds so boring and flat ddd. A true icanheargod.gif if ever I heard one. Cannot wait for the remix album if that does materialise, we don't deserve honestly.

4. They just announced they are releasing a Do It remix feat. Nicki Minaj on 8/7.

5. He

He

Damn, lots is happening for them. I'm glad.

The video for Babygirl is excellence.

McQueer, FINISH LINE, TRAVVV and 5 others like this.
  6. Can we manifest a vinyl while we are at it?

Mr.Arroz, FINISH LINE and TRAVVV like this.
  7. I can’t find a source for this? Only a tweet from a fake Chloe x Halle account.

8. Still in heavy rotation. #1 album for me this year.

Kyliéyoncé and He like this.
  9. Yeah I was fooled by the fake account and didn't have a chance to come in here and delete my original post. Sorry the clown was me.

lushLuck and nooniebao like this.
  10. Do It is nominated for Best R&B Video and Best Quarantine Performance at the VMA’s this year.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 9:18 PM
    Sanctuary, Babyface, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I hate to be that guy, as I love the whole album, but I need an Ungodly Hour video and some cool quarantine-promo performances?

12. A music video for the title track exists (presumably filmed around the same time as the Forgive Me and Do It videos) but I don’t know if another song’s getting pushed as a single after Do It.

13. The way they switch up every Do It performance with such ease . Another serve !

14. They're serving your honor.

Sanctuary, SloMover, He and 1 other person like this.
  15. He

He

Naomi, Vanjie and Mayhem as Ginger, Sporty and Baby!!!

This is incredible!

K94, Mr.Arroz, Vasilios and 1 other person like this.
  16. Chloe and Halle channeled Scary and Posh looks too, no? Or am I just reading too much into that.

They really said so GLAAD awards, you want to talk about gay rights?
    They are serving at the moment. Not to trivialise their incredible musicianship and album that they’ve just put out, but they are absolutely stunning to watch. I can’t take my eyes off of the way Chloe moves her body.

2014, Stradiwhovius, K94 and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.