Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2nd Album) | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. The sheer sophistication of the harmonies. Live. Weww.

dodoriazarbon, He and lushLuck like this.
  2. SCREAM "we don't even play tennis."

Steve003, tea, Subspace88 and 10 others like this.
  3. They've really graduated into A-list performers this era. Watching them grow and better themselves, and become this excellent while still knowing that this is just the beginning for them... I'm going to shed a tear.

tea, Mr Blonde, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  4. The talent jumped out omg

5. I cant believe how many times I've shared this performance with all my friends and how rightly every one of them has been shook.

The queen shit.

6. The fact they were relegated to the pre-show whilst delivering this absolute SERVE

[​IMG]

tea, Mr Blonde, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  7. So this is the last time they are opening for any show right?

They are the main EVENT.

tea, Subspace88, Sooyoung and 7 others like this.
  8. Their performance was a masterclass in how to do that.

tea, Dijah., Overdose and 4 others like this.
  9. No lies were told they were robbed .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    tea, Dijah., Overdose and 7 others like this.
  10. He

He

Who won?

Ugh.

11. They put such high standards to everything they do. It really is Bey-level precision.

JuanJose, tea, Sooyoung and 8 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

COMPLETE icons. Not many are doing it like them right now, whew!

Overdose and lushLuck like this.
  13. They studied at the School of Beyoncé. Of course they’re gonna know how to deliver a performance, honey.

tea, Dijah., eccentricsimply and 19 others like this.
  14. I'm excited to see Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter, label president. I think with her Virgo-like precision, all of her artists will have the triple threat.

Look at her replenishing the pop ecosystem. We're not worthy!

15. I mean, I was a little surprised that they (or their label) submitted that performance for this category. Mainly because they’ve done enough amazing performances to fill out all the nominations themselves, especially on their now iconic tennis court.

16. Black Eyed Peas had no reason to be on the main instead of CXH.

tea, Dreampopboy, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

It's so frustrating that they were relegated to the pre-show with what was easily, hands down, the best performance of the night. I suppose it doesn't matter because most people watch the performances online as opposed to on TV when it's happening, but still. The disrespect is so real.

I've watched it like 3 times now and I get chills every time. A career-defining performance that doubles as a fantastic music video as well. They're just phenomenal.

Robert, tea, Overdose and 14 others like this.
  18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I was coming here to say just that dddddd I haven't watched or listened to anything else since I woke up. Their star quality is out of this world and they should be held as a standard for anyone who comes next, teebs. Vocals, music, performance, stage presence, everything.

tea, Overdose, Sonny Ammbo and 2 others like this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The way Chloe introduces themselves at whatever event they're performing at - straight from the Beyoncé handbook. They're top class students.

TRAVVV, tea, Hyrulian and 20 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.