Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. He

He

They got three nominations!

2. So proud of these girls. I hope they perform "I Wonder What She Thinks of Me" and "ROYL."

tastic and He like this.
  3. They deserved more imo ... But congrats to them hoping for a performance and obviously a win on the night !

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    tastic, eyeline and He like this.
  4. Halle’s voice was made for Disney films

papatrick, tastic, Subwaykid and 14 others like this.
  5. They’re so fucking extra I’m obsessed with them

tastic, TRAVVV, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  6. This version of Tipsy is so good, especially the outro. Still waiting on a live performance of grammy nominated song Wonder What She Thinks of Me though.

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. TIME are right and they should say it!

8. They sounded great as always, but Halle especially has such a great voice for Disney. I'm sensing a smash with The Little Mermaid.

superultra, Lately, sweetener and 3 others like this.
  9. Their album is still my favourite of the year, I like every single song and I can rarely say that.

I second what everyone says about Halle, I hope The Little Mermaid propels them both to another level in terms of public interest and popularity.

Rafa_el, superultra, sesita and 5 others like this.
  10. In the future, Halle should try and do some Broadway on the side - she would be absolutely fantastic.

tastic and lushLuck like this.
  11. Immensely proud of my girls. Having and enjoying their well deserved time in the sun and effortlessly thriving.

This is only the beginning.

TRAVVV likes this.
  12. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I'm gonna need my good sistren to throw up the live mix/VMAs version of the title track on streaming. The album version feels so empty now without the marching-band effects and the extra harmonies/ad-libs.

superultra, R92, tastic and 8 others like this.
  13. I really want a Chloe x Halle Christmas album. It would be perfect.

14. Their Tiny Desk performance premieres tomorrow at noon EST:

15. FINALLY. Been impatiently waiting for them to perform on this platform. Which no doubt will be anything but stellar because c'mon.

Lately likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.