Chris Brown - Yeah 3X | The Popjustice Forum

Chris Brown - Yeah 3X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mark89, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I've just heard a clip of the new Chris Brown Single 'Yeah 3X'. I've tried to find writers/producers but don't have any information on that yet.

A preview of this was played on San Fransisco radio station Wild 94.9 yesterday.
    I have to say that I had turned my back on Chris Brown but this sounds like a good pop dance tune! It's more in the vein of 'Forever' rather than 'I Can Transform Ya' etc!

2. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

Sounds pretty decent. Not sure about the mixing, his vocals are too drowned.

3. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I hated Forever but I may like this.

4. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I think this will do really well - just look at Taio Cruz, Usher and Riri's latest singles, etc.

Sounds like it has potential.

5. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

Definitely not original and very much the sound of now. Potentially big hit in the clubs and on radio. Kinda feels like Forever 2010. not bad.

6. luzu

luzu Guest

Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

goood song may actually bring him back into the limelight again, but i think its very simular to 'Only Girl' by rihanna.... but im not saying he copied before anyone says, dance musicis going crazy in the US at the moment ,about time they have missed so much ! Euro music for the win

7. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

LOVE the sound of this, much much better than other songs in the same vein floating around in the same vein of it.
    First song ive really loved from him since 'Forever' and not even heard it in full HQ yet!

8. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

The full version of this song is now out in CD Quality. It's an alright song, but it sounds like everything else on the radio today..very 'DJ' by Usher. The title of this song annoys me still. Does the '3X' really have to be there?

9. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

It's one of those songs that sounds a lot emptier and less good in HQ.

10. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Except it's not out on HQ or CD Quality.

11. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

So Chris' latest shot at forgiveness is to write a song about agreeing with Popjustice's biggest Rihanna fan?

12. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

Yes it is.

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Ileaks?

14. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

Yeah because I can't find it in CDQ anywhere either.

15. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

Probably so it's not confused with the Usher song of the same name. Can't find the HQ version either...

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

WOW What a smash!

17. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I LOVE THIS! Chris never lets me down when it comes to music! Ahhhhhh can't stop listening...<3 This makes me verrrrryyy excited for his new album.

18. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I like it a lot, like all of his singles, but is it just me or is...something missing? I kept waiting for a massive beat to kick in.

Taeyang likes this.
  19. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I need this A) in full, and B) in HQ.

20. Re: Chris Brown - Yeah 3X (New Single?)

I found it on iLeaks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.