Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. This might be too soon, but she just confirmed it!

aux, myblood, Jwentz and 31 others like this.
  2. HELP

Wait she says new material in addition to this mysterious vault album, or am I reading her wrong?

3. Looks like new material on top of the extra special album. I'm thinking the special album could finally be the follow up to Mi Reflejo that she's been recording from 2015.

aux, myblood, aaronhansome and 8 others like this.
  4. didn't she lie about Liberation for like 5 years straight?

Verandi, Sprockrooster and Bobbyrae like this.
  5. [​IMG]

aux, myblood, Serg. and 45 others like this.
  6. Oh my god PLEASE let this be a timely release. I’ve been stanning harder for her this year than I have since 2012, probably ever, so two new Xtina albums after the drought we all endured would be a dream.

7. Following the sonic palette of Liberation would be wonderful, but I really hope she takes the most cues from Like I Do. A futuristic, R&B album is exactly what the doctor ordered!

myblood, Jonathan27, Crisp X and 9 others like this.
  8. I wouldn’t mind her taking cues from Deserve either, regardless of MNEK’s involvement. That murky, dark, almost BOOTS-esque R&B sound works so well for her.

9. Oh I see that gif has gotten a much needed glow-up!

myblood, Rob, nikkysan and 10 others like this.
  10. We stan QUALITY in this thread!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

aux, myblood, heavymetalGAGA and 25 others like this.
  11. I'm excited to see what else she brings to the table. Liberation was amazing.

Mack likes this.
  12. Fuck yeah, even some notes from Caution would be great too.

Vasilios and Andy French like this.
  13. Keep working with Anderson Paak Queen.

14. We're not worthy.

15. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe. I want to believe.

She's not just trolling. She's not just trolling. She's not just trolling. She's not just trolling.

myblood and R27 like this.
  16. I didn't expect any new music for another decade, come thru queen.

17. I'll believe it when I finish listening to it. I love the woman with all my heart but her timeline can feel sketchy, at times.

18. Whatever do you mean?

19. That video hurts to this day, still even though she did eventually release Liberation and went on tour. The TRAUMA of all those interviews...

superglowy likes this.
  20. I wanted to watch a scary movie for Halloween so I just watched this on a loop for two hours.

Rob and Gabeee9292 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.