Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

So now that Mulan has been pushed back... I guess we're not getting the new version of Reflection till then, huh.

[​IMG]

2. Can't Hold Us Down is now Silver in the UK.
    upload_2020-4-6_10-56-42.png

nooniebao, soratami, Leis and 12 others like this.
  3. Let's celebrate with a stream

What a bop.

4. upload_2020-4-17_0-55-49.jpeg

sesita likes this.

5. Her voice... ugh, still unmatched. That rich, low tone! I'm her dog, completely calmed, no worries, no thoughts, just enjoying the moment.

6. Not Cristina snatching 'Most Booked Guest Singer for Specials' from Jennifer Hudson.

7. She sounded amazing.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  8. Truly one of the most remarkable voices we ever had. I am still overjoyed by the fact I saw her twice last year. She didn’t disappoint.

Mikal likes this.
  9. Have we heard anything of her tour being recorded? I'm dying to watch it.

10. I’ve never been the biggest fan of Christina’s vocals (I can find her a bit abrasive) but god damn that was gorgeous.

11. This isn't really X7 related, but I feel like some of you might need to see this:

12. RJF

RJF

Dear God

13. Why are you like this

14. AMAZING.

So many 11s, I'm torn a bit already.

Diet Pop!, MmmDani, MadameX and 3 others like this.

15. How....random. ‘For Your Entertainment’ is a BOP though!

16. Ddddd Adam Lambert was the best she could come up with for an American co-headliner?

Thanks, Covid!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  17. Where is this shot from? It's gorgeous, I don't remember the shoot/can't even place the era. Could somebody post a HQ ish version? @BEST FICTION come thru!

18. It’s from Summer 2016 when she had red hair for a few months. It’s a photo her make up artist uploaded, it’s not from a real photoshoot so there’s no actual HQ.

[​IMG]

Crisp X, An Insider, Liberty and 7 others like this.
  19. She should have kept that hair and record her own Confessions On A Dance Floor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.