Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - 7th Studio Album & Mulan Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Oop at me crying. I-

nooniebao, RainOnFire, tj-x and 6 others like this.
  2. I have absolutely no attachment to Disney or Mulan, so I have no particular feelings about this, but she looks & sounds gorgeous.

[​IMG]

nooniebao, Jwentz, tylerc904 and 9 others like this.
  3. It’s huge. Amazing. She is the greatest singer alive.

nooniebao, tylerc904, tj-x and 4 others like this.
  4. Honestly, this destroys the original version, which was great already but does sound rather dated today. The strings and drums just elevate this and Christina has never sounded better. And Mulan is my favourite animated film of all time (I have zero desire seeing the 2020 version) so I did get a bit emotional listening to this.

5. That note at the end could split the earth in two.

6. “Reflection” was my intro to Xtina (and I think most people’s in my age group), so the nostalgia factor was already in place. Hearing her knock it out of the park like this so effortlessly all this time later was extremely overwhelming and emotional. I literally lost my breath by the time the ending had hit.

Whew

[​IMG]

nooniebao, Mvnl, Fuchsia and 13 others like this.
  7. She sounds better now than in the original, teebs.

Absolutely unreal. If there were any justice in the world, this would be her next #1.

superglowy and BEST FICTION like this.
  8. Goosebumps.

superglowy likes this.
  9. I am floored with the new Reflection!

superglowy likes this.
  10. Wow this is EPIC!

superglowy likes this.
  11. I wasn’t prepared for Reflection to do this to me! Goosebumps, chills, tears. The strings and drums combined with those vocals, it’s just so amazing.

tj-x and superglowy like this.
  12. Christina sounds fucking godly on Reflection 2020. I’m floored. I need Christina to be brought back into the conversation when we talk about the greatest living vocalists we have today tbh. Ugh, CHILLS!!!!

tj-x and superglowy like this.
  13. The fact that the ‘Mulan’ soundtrack has more Xtina music videos than ‘Lotus’ and the same as ‘Bionic’ is a scream. Queen of Consistency.

My thoughts on ‘Reflection 2.0’? Massive. Dramatic. Heart Felt. Xtina serving vocals on a beautiful reinterpretation of one of her most underrated songs. I’m so fucking thrilled with it.

And the video is beautiful in its simplicity. This Fighter is feeling fed!

14. Still prefer the first version, this one is way too much vocal wise.

Mvnl, Verandi, Musiquelover64 and 2 others like this.
  15. This is a properly incredible moment. She has never sounded better.

16. Who cares about the original when this one is perfection?!

superglowy likes this.
  17. My god, her voice. This completely blew me away.

superglowy likes this.
  18. I fucking bawled my eyes out. The lyrics mean so much more to me as a working adult now than they ever did as a kid.

stereosalt, tj-x and superglowy like this.
  19. I am speechless. Only this woman could.

Sprockrooster, tj-x and superglowy like this.
  20. ''Who I am INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE''

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.