Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Hopefully that means it's coming this week!

2. This came out of nowhere and I'm here for it. I love me so Tini too. I actually met her back in her Violetta days via work.

3. She looks insane in the new visuals for La Tormenta!

4. [​IMG]
    1. Suéltame (with TINI)
    2. Brujería
    3. Traguito
    4. Cuando Me Dé la Gana
    5. Te Deseo Lo Mejor

Features on the other songs not yet revealed, but I assume there are more.

Te Deseo Lo Mejor was originally part of La Fuerza according to insiders and the rest of the tracklist was leaked yesterday, but missing two tracks La Loca & Segura. So they might be on EP3.

5. An EP project actually happening as it was planned? I applaud you, Xtina.

6. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

It's driving me absolutely crazy that the artwork for these EPs are... that, when all the other visuals have been incredible. I don't care if this is just a glamour shot, I would've much rather had this as the cover instead.

[​IMG]

7. Do we know if it's coming out this Friday?

8. I think it might be, probably daily teasers leading up to the single, then the EP next week.

9. Seems like the release has been postponed due to the tragic event happened in USA two days ago.

10. The right thing to do.

11. Xtina serving Drag Race finale Top 3 contestant teas at the amfAR Gala in Cannes.

She performed her usual setlist later that night in a variation of her gown.

12. Whilst I respect and appreciate the decision to delay the release, it must have been very last minute as Spotify was ready to serve me Sueltame.
    upload_2022-5-27_14-8-46.png

13. It's wild to me that she has a C. Tangana feature and hasn't put it out yet, that could be a huge moment for her.

Trouble in Paradise and Robert like this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

If she's doing a multi-EP project, I would hope we get a vinyl release with gatefold sleeves.

Trouble in Paradise and sesita like this.
  15. Looks like some places didn't get the memo that the EP was delayed, so it's up on a Thai streaming service... Mess.

16. So all these songs will be included in her Spanish album, right? Or this era has 3 EPs instead of an album.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  17. It's 3 EPs instead of an album, that's all we know.

18. Ah, ok thank you.

19. The vibe of this EP is a lot more mid-tempo, reggaeton vibes.

[​IMG]

20. Just googled him and ooh honey, it needs to be on the third EP

[​IMG]

Btw any chance she'll add a 2nd London date?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.