Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Xtina is nominated for 6 Latin Grammys including Album of the Year!

Mikal, Island, Mr.Arroz and 14 others like this.
  2. Looks like rush releasing the album paid off in the end nn

Island, Mr.Arroz, Sunny B and 7 others like this.
  3. Album Of The Year: AGUILERA
    Song Of The Year: Pa Mis Muchachas
    Record Of The Year: Pa Mis Muchachas
    Best Traditional Pop Album: AGUILERA
    Best Urban Fusion/Performance: Pa Mis Muchachas
    Best Urban Fusion/Performance: Santo
    Best Regional Song: Cuando Me De La Gana

[​IMG]

Island, Bslg17, Mr.Arroz and 26 others like this.
  4. Such a thrill to hear about her nominations!

5. Citi and American Airlines Take Concert Exclusivity to the Extreme With a Cardholder-Only Christina Aguilera Show
    [​IMG]

To celebrate the 35th anniversary of Citi and American Airlines’ partnership, Christina Aguilera will perform a concert exclusively for Citi and AAdvantage Mastercard members. The show will take place on Thursday, October 6, at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. Citi and AAdvantage cardmembers can purchase tickets using their card through Live Nation at Citi Entertainment’s website.

“It’s rare to have the opportunity to perform for my fans and connect with them in such an intimate setting,” says Christina Aguilera. “Celebrating Citi and American Airlines’ 35th year of partnership with this unique concert experience is extraordinarily special for me and the fans.”

The show will also be live streamed exclusively for Citi and AAdvantage cardmembers at no additional cost on the premium concert streaming platform Veeps. Members can watch the concert via veeps.com, the Veeps app on Apple TV, Android, iOS, and Roku.

Access with code here.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    Robert, Overdose, Bobbyrae and 19 others like this.
  7. She's giving blonde The Voice Within and I'm not mad. Stunning!

Staticboombox and Fuchsia like this.
  8. Is this the best she's ever looked? Maybe so.

Verandi, nooniebao, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  9. Ugh, finally!

10. aux, Slice of Life, sesita and 4 others like this.
  11. Amazing news! I've been so here for the first two EPs, this will end up being one of my favourite projects of the year for sure. When is it gonna be released? I'm presuming they will add it to the rest of the album?

tj-x likes this.
  12. Hopefully she doesn't disappear after this era and gets a banging English album out asap.
    Time for Xtina to reclaim her crown.

13. Hate to go all "uh oh guys the art police is here *eyes emoji*" on her, but why does she insist on thrusting these Nostromo bodywork ass album covers upon us when she has etherial serves such as that first Instagram slide? Don't get me wrong, I love me some alien extravaganza, but I just think the other way would work better this era.

[​IMG]

14. Sueltame & La Tomenta came out a week after the last pre-save and they dropped on the same day, so if we're lucky it'll be the same for La Luz!

aux, Slice of Life and LeBratt like this.
  15. Heard a bit of the new single. It’s a ballad but thankfully it’s much better than Somos Nada just based on the snippet. It’s more Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti drama vibes from what I can tell. I think it’s the song dedicated to her father.

16. Love the sound of it, except for the Somos Nada drive by. That's probably a Top 5 Christina ballad.

LPT and BEST FICTION like this.
  17. Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  18. It sounds incredible. She has to drop it this Friday!

19. Recent interview with Billboard:

jawow_ and BEST FICTION like this.
  20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Her style is giving 2002 throwback in the best way possible. She literally looks great in whatever she does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.