Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigs after accidentaly spraying Christina Aguilera by Christina Aguilera on their foochie

XGEW.gif

There must be so many products Christina could make money on, is lube really that lucrative? I get that most people use it, but still.

I listened to the podcast at the gym and as much as I appreciate her honesty, I can't help but think that Christina talking about her vagina, blowjobs, and how she loves to swallow, somewhat "cheapens" her brand, or am I totally wrong? Is it "empowering" of her to do so? This is not meant as criticism, I love her and I'm genuinely curious.

he/him
I listened to the podcast at the gym and as much as I appreciate her honesty, I can't help but think that Christina talking about her vagina, blowjobs, and how she loves to swallow, somewhat "cheapens" her brand, or am I totally wrong? Is it "empowering" of her to do so? This is not meant as criticism, I love her and I'm genuinely curious.

Are you new to Xtina? She's been very sex positive since the Stripped era; it's a major part of her brand. I wouldn't say it's cheapening anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.