Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. so yeah, we can expect a new album with three cd''s, 80 tracks, 50%dedicated to her newborn

2. Well I never would of fucking guessed.

And there''s me thinking she had taken a shine to ''Bum Bags'' under her clothes.

3. Isnt this old news?

4. It''s about a month old.

5. onlye two days... it appeared on a spanish website today

6. Rob

Rob

Didn''t her dad confirm it last week?

7. Steve

Steve Guest

She said her next album will be ''short and sweet'' and ''completely different'' to "Back To Basics." I''m guessing dirrty lullabies for her baby.

8. Are you joking? Two days? It''s been all over the internet for more than a month.

9. i thought so.....especially as heat mag or whatever mag it was were showing baby bumps with xtina.

10. it wasnt official till last week... gossips are still gossips

11. When will Christina stop copying Britney?

12. She herself hasn''t confirmed it, so your following gossip.

Tit.

13. I thought I read that she did confirmed it...
    u''re right

sorry

14. Misty

Misty Guest

I think Perez Hilton announced it last week.

15. Probably after she gives birth ... and unlike Brit Brit starts losing weight.

16. Please do not say Xtina is anything like Britney! Xtina doesn''t get married and then break up like 52 hours later or go around attacking people

17. dddirtymind

dddirtymind Guest

There she is at it again in the video on the main page: that percussive trumpet-esque finger slapping microphone action that pervades any Aguilera live performance.

Has she always done this? Is anyone familiar with her microphone handling history? It seems to have gotten more pronounced in recent years. Any theories as to its origins, or what she is trying to emotionally project? My personal theory is that she taught herself to sing while using a sock puppet, and must channel the spirit of Socky in order to tap into the depths of her artistic soul.

Here is the video itself in case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVqIv_7pTNU

18. Didn't Whitney do it first?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.