Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1000 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. She can be a little overbearing, but she's just such a star!!!! Even when she's doing nothing, she just commands attention.

2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Aw, the ending was so sweet.

3. That was AMAZING! my favorite moment was the former mouseketeer, I was tearing my eyeballs out waiting for her to recognize him, it was such a pay off when she finally did, great TV, I love how she literally chased him down. Favorite singers were the country girl at the start, her version of Hell On Heels was immense, nearly as good as the original and I also loved the rock'nroll chick.

4. Loved when she said to the ex mouseketeer 'Britney had the biggest crush on you'

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I can't wait to watch this.

6. Here he is on MMC, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77-57JTLdqQ

He's one of the background singer.

What makes it even better was that he thought she did recognize him but assumed she didn't really care (I forgot what he actually said) and then she walked in, seemed to really pick him up! more so anyway.

7. How does she keep her trail of thought going for so long? It's actually astounding.

8. I love how the video cuts off when she's about to ramble on some more.

9. So regarding what it says on the front page about Rihanna possibly giving something away about a Birthday Cake collaberation with the has tag "#DIRRRTY" do we think Xtina and RiRi could be eating each others cakes come Feb 20th?

10. Watched The Voice for the first time ever last night. Xtina was surprisingly fun. When she failed to recognize that Lucca guy (the former Mouseketeer), I was howling!

I mean, really though. That was like 20 years ago, and he is like five years older than she. That'd be like expecting someone to recognize you from kindergarten because you went to the same school, even though you were in grade five.

11. When I read that tweet, I thought of Xtina but then I dismissed it because I thought it was Rihanna's birthday or something. It's would be such a random combo! But if they do, I'm gonna be dead.

12. Someone in twitter suggested it could be a remix sampling woohoo

Cake + licking stuff + dirrty + collab????

13. Watching the Voice, it is excellent. Christina OWNS.

14. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

"Trying to be Justin Timberlake..." + Adam's face + "Sexual tension" = amazing.

Aww and the hug at the end! Adam was really upset?

15. So preliminary numbers for last night season premiere areeee ...

brace yourself ...

34,036 million

GO GODTINA !!!!!!!!

16. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Wow that's bigger than Glee's figures last year.

17. MJH

MJH

Why isn't The Voice US shown in the UK? Our version looks shit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.