Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1001 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Broadcasters generally only buy entertainment shows that have some sort of connection to the UK, usually that connection is Simon Cowell. If the UK version is huge, some random digital channel might buy the US version.

2. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

And it beat The X Factor straight out.

3. THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE SHOWN EVERYWHERE. "even though I am not the same color as Cee Lo." She is a legend.

4. MJH

MJH

Yeah hopefully. Just waoiting for the crappy UK version now and hopefully the US version will be picked up by BBC3 or something, just like X Factor US on ITV2.

5. I had to cover my ears when she was trashing Adam, she didn't seem to know when to stop, I was so embarrassed for her which seems to happen alot but that occasional social awkwardness is one of the things that makes her so compelling, and of course she made up for it after, that was really sweet.

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

It was funny when Christina forgot about the Mouseketeer. At least they didn't fake it like they do all the time on The X Factor.

7. the fact that the voice is ''b-list'' (X factor obviously being the best thing to happen to american t.v.) makes this all so much sweeter

Underratedtina 4ever!!!

8. BTG

BTG

Christina has been mentioned on BBC's Pointless.

She's made it.

Quiztina.

9. I just started watching last nights episode. The beginning is amazing. Grammy winner, 10 no1 hits, three time Grammy winner, 5 times Grammy winner...

10. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Christina turned it around so much. I'm so rooting for her this album, even more so than Bionic and I loved that shit.

I think I might start to watch The Voice and all.

11. Dead at Cee Los "I can't protect you now brother" after Jessie choosed Xtina. Hahahaha

And the guy has amazing voice I got chills while he was singing.

I didn't like Christina's bashing towards Adam. That was cringey. But it was nice that she kissed him after and apologized. Queen.

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

She was also mentioned on The Chase a few weeks ago! The question as "Who was the rapper on Christina Aguilera's 'Dirrty'?"

13. She was mentioned on it again tonight. 'Who starred in the 2010 movie 'Burlesque'?

14. This was a question on my iPhone Who Wants To Be A Millionaire app

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5526/imagequse.jpg

And it was so cute what she done when she finally remembered Tony after his audition.

15. Quiztina isn't as good as Trivial Purstuitina,

16. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Wow and the biggest number since The One After Superbowl? Well done!!

17. I'm not surprised considering it premiered right after the Super Bowl.

If it actually maintains those type of numbers then I'll be impressed.

18. this thing's success never seem to stop surprising people...

which is probably because of the number of HATERS...

which is what happens when you put xtina and nbc together

19. What surprises me is how unsuccessful last years winner of the show was. Wonder if this years winner will have any more luck?

Was a great episode though. I think someone might have had a quiet word with Christina after the other mouseketeer walked off though. The way she suddenly twigged was all too convenient.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.