Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1018 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Oh god, her buzzwords for this album.

Great
    Fun
    Exciting
    Introspective
    Quality not quantity
    The songs come from a personal place

I adore her.

2. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

That laugh! Vanity!

3. She's saying "quality not quantity" but you know we'll get a 25 track monster.

4. Godtina also appers in new Kate Winslet's book called ''The Golden Hat''

[​IMG]

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

6. Another hat to her collection.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  7. She needs to release something already.... I don't know what she's waiting for.

8. What exactly is this book about? Hats? and since when is Kate Winslet writing books?

Amazing!

9. She said short and sweet about Bionic, the standard was 18 tracks of insanity.

10. Those were the plans before RCA fucked it up.

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Yeah, I reckon it would've been a regular 11-track or 12-track album before RCA intervened. It was RCA who ballooned it up.

12. I do wnjoy quantity. Although hopefully if its short it means more frequent album releases.

13. Simon & Schuster will publish The Golden Hat, a book by Oscar-winner Kate Winslet that will feature self-portraits of celebrities and other notable persons, including Winslet herself, all wearing a “magical” hat. The title and concept were inspired by a poem by Keli Ericsdottir, a boy suffering from a severe case of non-verbal autism whom Winslet met while narrating the documentary A Mother’s Courage: Talking Back to Autism. The poem describes a hat that enables an autistic boy to communicate with others.
    Winslet’s book tells the story of her friendship with the Ericsdottir family and includes Keli’s poetry and writings. The photographed celebrities will each reflect on what their first words would be if they were suddenly able to communicate after years of silence

14. Come on Christina. She is an idiot if she doesn't release something before the end of the voice this May.

15. Considering the amount of hats she has, I assume Xtina has several pages.

16. A semi-reliable insider on ALD has posted that a new single is dropping in 2-3 weeks with an album coming in the summer....

17. I'll believe it when I see it.

18. Please universe let this be true. I'm so in need of Godtina's music right now because the pop scene is so basic and awful right now. Only Godtina can save it !

19. That is not a new haircut, she basically removed her extensions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.