Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1253 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RainOnFire, Mar 13, 2008.

1. This is so sweet, she really is an amazing mom.

2. That is the sweetest thing ever. Experiencing life all over again through the eyes of your child must be such a blessing.

3. Nunca he visto algo mas lindo.

Island, elektroxx and Music Is Life like this.
  4. Collab, Queens.

5. In case y'all were still waiting for this video... It's coming tomorrow:

6. It's been reuploaded.

nooniebao, jawow_, An Insider and 5 others like this.
  7. So there's an IMDB rumour that Xtina has been cast as Charlotte Pickles in a live action remake of Rugrats coming in 2021... And honestly, that's perfect casting if you ask me.

8. Kelly Rowland is apparently in it too. Iconic.

blaze_dave likes this.
  9. A live action remake sounds terrifying

10. Wasn't the film supposedly "pulled" by the studio?

11. Happy 10th anniversary, Not Myself Tonight!

12. Still that bop. In retrospect the era suffered because everyone's eyes were on Gaga, Katy and Rihanna but this remains solid project. Not maybe, it definitely was ahead of its time.

13. Preach! God I can't believe a decade's passed since Not Myself Tonight. The entire Bionic era was the first I lived through and through as a Christina stan. Wild.

[​IMG]

James2009, nooniebao, Leis and 6 others like this.
  14. I remember being in Berlin that week for a bunch of concerts and everyone was like '...it's good, but'. There was no need for buts.

Laurence likes this.
  15. "Sabotaged by RCA to record more mainstream music over the intended indie sound ". Can my fellow Xtina fans stop peddling this falsehood?

nooniebao, aux and BEST FICTION like this.
  16. I guess we'll never know the absolute truth of what went down there though. The gif was cute!

17. We do know the truth. She recorded 3 Polow Da Don songs for the label after shooting Burlesque - WooHoo, Not Myself Tonight, and I Hate Boys. The rest is the album she always intended to release. Glam, Desnudate, Prima Donna, My Girls, Vanity - they were always part of the album. She even wanted Glam to be the lead single before she recorded Not Myself Tonight. The album still has all the "alternative" collabs on it - Santigold, MIA, Sia, Peaches, Le Tigre - they all still made the album. It was always going to be a mixed bag.

rdp, nooniebao, An Insider and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.