Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1299 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Very underrated song. Still remains a bop and a masterclass in electropop.

2. I absolutely love this. I bet Xtina forgot she even recorded it.

3. That’s management not a record contract right?

4. Management. Looks like she’s parted ways with Irving Azoff after twenty years.

sesita, tombiz and Jones322 like this.
  5. Thats too bad. I think he was a good rock for her after all the management issues she had early on. And while I'm sure some fans think he's done a poor job managing her in recent years, I imagine he was working with what she was willing to do as being a pop star was not her main priority this past decade. Still, exciting to see what happens next! Hopefully she has music on the brain.

BreatheBox, Someboy, Sail On and 5 others like this.
  6. It's coming. I promise.

Inky and studeane12 like this.
  7. Maybe she's ready to treat being a popstar her main priority now and fancied a change? One can only hope.

8. Maybe he just retired?

Sail On likes this.
  9. Roc Nation is quite hit and miss but hopefully this will give her a fresh start. Now she just needs to leave RCA.

lushLuck and Staticboombox like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Looks like she's hinting that she has actually moved management. This is from October 15 with these other posts:

[​IMG]

Sail On, tombiz, sesita and 3 others like this.
  12. What is she allegedly working on?

13. Instagram

Inky, Mikal, Guyhawke! and 11 others like this.
  14. She's probably preparing 5 Instagram posts to celebrate Lotus' eighth anniversay this week.

Rob, Staticboombox, tj-x and 2 others like this.
  15. 8 years!? Oh wow time flies by. I really loved Lotus for like 3 months and then realized once the newness wore off that it just wasn’t that great. Your Body is still the #1 that got away though.

There was really no reason to not have pushed Your Body and Let There Be Love. They could have been hits for her. She had a hit with Feel This Moment in the same time period and it’s the same type of song.

16. That ciggy video was the push.
    (the fact this works for both songs dd)

17. As if sksks. She seems to have rightfully forgotten about that album.

18. Roc Nation.... sis

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  19. She is giving me Lara Croft Chronicles vibes.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.