Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1304 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. I love Christina but what is the point in having a private playback concert?

wodny and DoggySwami like this.
  2. Those are pre-recorded vocals which is basically the norm these days anyway. Nothing wrong about it and she sounds gorgeous anyway.

3. Covering I Will Remember You on Amazon's Yearly Departed.

4. That hair!

5. She sounds so good. Can you imagine if she did something as wild and out of character as putting the full, audience-free version on streaming?

6. I watched this today and it was such a surprise seeing her there! She was such a treat.

bakerboy92 and SageCommeUneImage like this.

7. This still makes me cry. Legend X's best vocal performance? Discuss. Quite underrated video also

Island, GRMusic, 4Roses and 12 others like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

this is still probably her best song for me. It's just so triumphantly happy and settling.

Island, MadameX, soratami and 3 others like this.
  9. Since I didn't post it earlier, the full performance of The Voice Within.

GRMusic, Leogin, nooniebao and 6 others like this.
  10. Well, well, well.

11. No sure how true this is... (or who Jenni Rivera is)

Also, my Spanish is a bit rusty but did she reference Christina's weight gain/loss whilst praising her talents?

tombiz likes this.
  12. Eek. If I remember correctly that family is rotten to the core. I doubt Christina would have any interest to get involved in that.

13. I really hope she comes through with the Spanish album this year. Her Spanish hits are still remembered and cherished by those of us from Spanish-speaking countries who were around when she put the first one out. I believe she could really strike gold again in the current cultural climate with the right material.

tombiz and LPT like this.
  14. If done right, I could see her getting an international hit from a Spanish record. Pair her up with the right products and a few fun collabs and it should be a real treat.

15. Chrissy really was the original Ariana.

16. Watching this cause Xtina is performing... Looks like they're saving her for last, but they have Tiffany Haddish hosting and they are letting her drown. She is so over it.

tombiz, aux, Sail On and 1 other person like this.
  17. I’ve been staying up to catch this but their treatment of Tiffany is so cringe.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  18. Us watching this just for Xtina to sing Beautiful & Fighter.

[​IMG]

Island, tombiz, aux and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.