Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1305 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Every other performer has gone now, so she will be on next!

EDIT: Never mind, they carted Alicia out to screech at us.

aux likes this.
  2. My God she's looking SNATCHED.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  3. Didn't expect her to do Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti! Stanning!

tj-x, tombiz, Sarzy and 7 others like this.
  4. Jaw dropped!

BEST FICTION likes this.
  5. Holy shit she sounds perfect.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  6. Spanish alboom incoming!

BEST FICTION likes this.
  7. Getting Tell Me vibes from this look!

Island, Sail On, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  8. She looked gorgeous tonight and sounded even better! Praying the Spanish album finally sees the light of day this year.

tj-x and aux like this.
  9. I kind of see her singing Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti not only as a nod to myself, but as a way of preparing audiences for her Spanish album. A "remember I also sing in Spanish" chai.

tj-x, Poker Pro and Gabeee9292 like this.
  10. Most definitely.

Her pronunciation has improved so much; to my ears she sounds almost native!

sesita likes this.
  11. Amazing to see her perform in spanish once again, she also looked amazing let's hope for a new era sooner.

12. She sounded great! Christina's always been one of my favourites. I've been on a bit of a binge watch of her old performances recently.

13. What a treat to hear 'Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti' again! The updated arrangement is lovely, but it still feels super nostalgic to me.

x

14. Her voice was gorgeous but I wasn't feeling the instrumental too much on the Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti. It felt a bit... chep? Maybe because I watched it this morning when I was half asleep. Will give another go later.
    And yes for another Spanish album (with 100% original songs please).

15. YEAH, I love it!

16. Don’t know if this has been posted but Loyal Brave and True has made the top 15 shortlisted for an Oscar. I hope it at least makes it into the officials noms. “Oscar nominated singer” there’s a new “hat” she’s not had on before.

17. She wouldn't be Oscar nominated.

Island likes this.
  18. I assumed she had a hand in the song, if not, still a positive thing to be ON an Oscar nominated song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.