Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 1309 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Oh wow I recently ordered it from Merchbar and tried to cancel because I thought I bought too many recently but it was too late. Reading this and checking Merchbar I am quite happy it went this way. It would have been on my 'later' list again.

2. Lucky you! Did you accidentally order two copies? If so I'd love to buy the second one from you hahah

3. She looks absolutely phenomenal in these pics.

4. Not that I am aware of but if two show up I'll contact you.

LeBratt likes this.
  5. Thank you! That's very sweet of you!

6. Haha, although it IS unlikely.

Anyway with Liberation I'll finally own her three best albums von wax – Stripped, Bionic and this. Wish they'd press Mi Reflejo although I may be alone with that here. I love that one and thanks to my Chilean boyfriend the connection only grew. It was the album that got his mother trough her divorce.

LeBratt likes this.
  7. Search The World leaked in full if y'all were interested:

8. This is beautiful and should be on Liberation.

Maki likes this.
  9. The melody sounds so similar to Make Over!

sesita, nooniebao and Maki like this.
  10. I love "Search the World" - the melodies make it sound almost like a "Stripped" outtake
    There's something relaxingly captivating about it. Should've been finished and released on "Liberation".

sesita likes this.
  11. It's an alright song but weaker than anything off Liberation, in my opinion and it would also sound like too much of an outlier in the album's fairly cohesive soundscape. Glad she kept it off.

12. Oh wow, I loved that! I totally hear the Make Over comparison. There's some great bones in there for a truly fantastic song.

Maki likes this.
  13. Damn, mami. [​IMG]

Leis, dirtypony, Blue6010 and 15 others like this.
  14. If I were a heterosexual man I would very much like to have sex with Christina Aguilera.

15. You gotta rub her the right way

GRMusic, Larsen and tombiz like this.
  16. Have we discussed the demos that Linda proposed to Christina for that masterpiece of an album that Bionic is?

Maki likes this.
  17. "February" is really nice, sounds like a gentler and more melancholic version of "Lift Me Up" - a bit odd that Christina ditched it right away.
    The other one is a bit of a mess.

I wonder where Linda shared them?

18. (Sort of) thank you @BEST FICTION for letting me know Lotus vinyl existed. I can't believe I just paid £80 for it though. On Lotus?!?

I hate my life choices sometimes.

tombiz and BEST FICTION like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.