Christina Aguilera - General Discussion | Page 621 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RhythmNative, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Actually, I don't know if it was you who wrote it but I think so, somebody posted fake possible Twitter messages with "@Lady Gaga I Hate You" etc. and that made me laugh out loud because it was hilarious and kind of sort of sounded real in a Christina way.

2. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

That was me! Why, thank you, Tafkap; I'm blushing!

3. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

'You Lost Me' video is coming out Tuesday :)

4. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Tafkap, I agree.

For some reason the fake tweets AngelX posted were way funnier, and so real sounding. I laughed out loud to them also.

I just like the username/fact that it said "gaping twat". Maybe I'm just easy to please?

5. RJF

RJF

Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I liked the "Was shitting..." bit, if only because it made me think of that picture someone posted with Christina sitting on a toilet with the caption, "Who owns the throne?"

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

A lot of those jokes, both here and there really aren't funny, at all. Especially those "whatever-seems-to-fit-TINA" names people make up.

7. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I agree with you there, Mr. Arroz. It's not clever to just throw in any word at all.

By the by, who is in your avatar? Lovely man.

8. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I agree. Sometimes I have a laugh at the "raw, gritty, bionic mother" stuff, and the hats, of course, but no one can ever replicate what RCABabyJane done months ago.

9. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I've been meaning to ask that question for ages.

10. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

It's me

11. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

From the newsletter thing. It's probably been discussed but it really did make me laugh.

12. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Holy shit. What a terrible thing to say. They are assuming that her fans can't transform and reinvent themselves without her help. PATHETIC.

You know, I rooted for her from the very beginning because she was the underdog (and did that Vh1 special with her mom). But she can shove herself up her ass. Especially after that Diss Video. You don't treat people like that. But it's still hard, because you want to root for the underdog. That's what she'll always be.

13. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Oh my God...is this serious?

14. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Yup. I'd screenshot it but I can't upload it because my internet connection is ridiculously slow.

15. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

How pretentious. Oh wait (!)

16. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I've just noticed there's a new celebrity playlist thing by her when I was buying songs. My eyes immediately flashed to the words 'raw emotion' and I rolled them and promptly left.

Although I don't dislike the album at all, watching that video of all the celebrity disses makes me realise that she is a bitch and a half, I thought it was a bit of an overdone thing on here but those disses show it's true! And that coughing thing oh my word bitch bitch bitch.

17. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

18. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

I was waiting for new Christina jokes and finally I got what I was looking for - those skins on her site don't really change anything except for the background colour (at least for me). They call that 'reinventing as brilliantly as Christina'? HAHA

19. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Yeah that's the one! I love when the woman tears up the album cover and throws it out the door!

20. Re: Christina Aguilera - Bionic [June 8th, 2010]

Well, it seems about right, doesn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.