Christina Aguilera - La Fuerza | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - La Fuerza

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Do either of them sound like she may get a well deserved (semi) hit?

2. Only one of them is a single, Pa Mi Muchachas. Santos isn't the other single, as far as I've heard. Neither will do anything on English-speaking charts, but if Muchachas does feature Nathy, Becky G & Nicki Nicole, then it'll definitely make waves in Latin music charts from the sheer power of those women & Xtina's 20 year overdue comeback to the genre.

3. I heard both and they're both bops! I think Santos is my fave.

mindtrappa and SupersonicBionic like this.
  4. I'm cry-laughing every time she gets to another name's "This is for you." because you can feel the change from exclamation point to full stop.

LPT, RainOnFire, sesita and 1 other person like this.
  5. These are great. I especially enjoy "Pa mis muchachas" - those ad-libs! Definitely single material. "Santo Santo" is a fun little bop, too.
    The Spanish album is shaping up to be really strong having these two and "Lolita" in mind.

6. Lolita was a demo from Liberation that was presumably axed when they found out that Cardi B used the same sample and was gonna release first.

Serg., sesita, aux and 1 other person like this.

7. Things are happening!

Wishlight, Blue6010, andru and 20 others like this.

8. The music is from Pa Mi Muchachas, she's coming!!

maikos87, sesita, Sleepycat and 30 others like this.
  9. Edu

Edu

No me des falsas esperanzas! No me engañes, no! @Xtina

10. I can't believe it's actually happening. Hopefully not long to wait...

11. Seems to be from the video so I doubt it's more than two weeks at worst?

12. I thought this would end up being one of those things that never materialized! So glad she's doing this as a fun side project instead of, say, a pointless Christmas album.

londonrain likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

14. Also Kelly's new one is great with some very personal songs. Would be happy to get something like this from anyone.

15. I think this is a really smart move for her. With the right push in certain markets, there's potential for her to have some cute hits. I also think, creatively, she's probably having a ton of fun switching it up and reconnecting with her roots, so I expect the whole vibe of this project to be fresh and fun.

16. I'm so proud of Nicki and Nathy. I'm excited as hell.

17. Sí, reina!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.