Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15) | Page 231 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. An actual

[​IMG]

moment. I don’t know if I’m happier that it’s good or that your ship is finally coming in, sis

2. After hearing that snippet of Masochist yesterday I was just expecting to wake up to a really basic song with some cute message about how love hurts with some standard Lotus-esque, underproduced vocals.

Instead I got this fucking MONSTER with none of the above. HER VOCALS ARE FLAWLESS.

TheDangerZone, myblood, LTG and 16 others like this.
  3. If you upload Fall In Line it gets removed as "Fall In Line feat. Demi Lovato" so I'm starting to buy this. Plus Liberation is such a literal album title... And this is Xtina.

Also, poor P!nk.

[​IMG]

Vixen, myblood, LTG and 26 others like this.
  4. Imagine if she just surprise drops the whole thing after Drag Race...

5. GUYS! WHAT KIND OF SOUND IS THIS!?

6. Also sorry for double post, but if this was supposed to drop next week with RuPaul, I hope this doesn't fuck anything up. I need this era to actually be smooth.

7. Do you think this was also the song Pink recorded and she was replaced? It certainly sounds like something she'd gravitate towards.

inevitable likes this.
  8. I'M LISTENING IT SOUNDS SEXY

9. This is amazing. Welcome back!
    Actually release it official please!

tj-x and LeBratt like this.
  10. So yes, I only listened once and I'm sure it sounds better in good speaker and whatever.

But her voice is still one of the best voices on this planet and this is the right amount soulful I need from her. Queen of female empowerment jams.

Also, that horn section is lodged in my brain after one listen. Gosh I've missed her.

GRMusic likes this.
  11. From what I've heard the Pink song was meant to be released in November around the AMAs but I guess something made that cancel (possibly the whole reaction thing, but I doubt Xtina is that petty). But it wasn't made with X6 in mind, so it would've just been a buzz track.

Maybe it'll be on a deluxe edition or something?

12. @BEST FICTION please tell me this is actually happening. Do we have any confirmation with a possible single release coming along with Drag Race?

BEST FICTION likes this.
  13. We will never have confirmation but someone has been telling me for weeks now that this week we will see the magazine covers she shot in November (Suck My Dick shirt) and the Dazed magazine with the sunglasses. And with those magazines we'd get an announcement of the single being released on the 23rd after Drag Race.

Obviously I didn't believe any of this, but with stuff leaking it seems like it might actually be happening.

Vixen, myblood, sesita and 12 others like this.
  14. Okay, someone please hold me.

15. Oh wow Fall In Line is fantastic. Please let the Anderson Paak feature be real too.

Vixen, myblood, aaronhansome and 13 others like this.
  16. Wow, ‘Fall in Line’ is so good.

Where the fuck has she been? I’ve suddenly realized how sorely missed good-Christina Aguilera is from the music landscape.

17. I can’t believe how good Fall in Line is. But I would rather it charted at number #75 than to have Demi Lovato on it. And I like Demi, but no. I want a full on solo Christina song.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  18. Well lucky we have this version then!

19. I’ve not even listened to the leak because I assumed it’d be an outtake from many moons ago. Lemme listen when I get the chance.

20. Just listened to Fall In Line now. She's not playing this time.

[​IMG]

sesita, LeBratt and BEST FICTION like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.