Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15) | Page 232 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Christina María Aguilera

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. It sounds like a shouty, oversung demo to me but I only gave it a brief listen.

Maybe the Demi version will be better.

(I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_).

LeBratt and timothy_b like this.
  3. Single in March, album in May please!

LeBratt and Hunter like this.
  4. I hate to say this but I couldn’t listen to more than 1 minute of the song. Why does she always have to over sing and shout?

5. Just because she sings over you, doesn't mean she’s oversinging!

6. where can I listen?

7. I hate the term oversinging. If you don't want to listen to a singer, go listen to Selena Gomez.

tombiz, myblood, sesita and 30 others like this.
  8. Finally managed to listen to it. It's so good! Demi isn't needed on this at all, it's her first lead single in six years and it's a duet?

tj-x and BEST FICTION like this.
  9. Fall In Line is such a banger.

tj-x and BEST FICTION like this.
  10. There hasn't been any word on if this is even a single or not.

And I'm happy Demi is on it. She has enough young fans that can actually be influenced by this. It's such an empowering song, I want as many women as possible to hear it.

11. As much as I like Demi and respect the fact that she admires Christina and looks at her as an inspiration, she is not needed on this track. After 6 years Christina deserves all the solo spotlight she can get. Nuff said.

Radio isn't going to jump on it just because Demi is featured.

We'll see what comes of this.

agnete, Jwentz and londonrain like this.
  12. I really don't think Xtina recruited Demi because she's looking for radio play. She would've picked Ariana if she wanted that.

Vixen, myblood, sesita and 14 others like this.
  13. Can anybody gently help me to put my dirrty hands on it?

14. That's why it's such an odd choice. I understand that they admire each other so maybe this is a passion project for them. Who knows.

Now Ariana, that would've been an idea. A Dangerous Woman live performance on The Voice teas.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  15. @BEST FICTION is probably gonna lash me for saying this but I think the media views Demi as this generations Xtina due to the fact she can actually sing and Selena.. can’t.

Perhaps she feels like she’s passing the torch or something?

BEST FICTION likes this.
  16. I'll accept this because Xtina seems to be on board with the comparison herself. I'd probably love Demi if her album had songs like Fall In Line... Instead she has Sorry Not Sorry.

myblood, sesita, send photo and 7 others like this.
  17. Dddd Xtina and Demi have a lot of parallels. It's a natural fit. I'm ready to bop.

18. Her latest album is good though, Sorry Not Sorry is fine although a bit shrill at times. Tell Me You Love Me is a massive step up for Ms. Demetria though.

myblood, Blayke, sexercise and 2 others like this.
  19. I don't mind Demi she's talented sometimes but I'm yet to see her releasing something as i~co~nic as any Xtina's albums so there's that. If Demi helps her to get some coins / attentions from tragic unenlightened gays then so be it.

20. I have such a good feeling about this album after hearing Fall In Line. Really love the lyrics and overall vibe of the song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.