Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15) | Page 430 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation (June 15)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. She’s never sounded better on these three songs, in my opinion.

neinzedd, spillett, Lapras and 8 others like this.
  2. Surely Fall in Line will get Xtina her 7th Grammy and Demetria her 1st?

This is a shoo-in for Best Pop Vocal Collaboration!

sesita, Terminus and Jaamzz like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. This is triggering

5. It's unreal just how much this still bothers me.

6. That smug photo of that ginger haired devil that they had to show because he didn’t show up because he threw a temper tantrum over rightfully being locked out of the big awards. I hate Ed Sheeran.

constantino, LP, davidbesan and 39 others like this.
  7. Fall In Love is wonderful, Christina is so back and I've never been more ready

tj-x likes this.
  8. Just now hearing Fall in Line. Wig snatched. Thank the heavens this isn't shaping up to be another Lotus.

Tracy Jacks and tj-x like this.
  9. Wig liberated from whispering vocals. The range. The powerhouse. I feel like she just digged 6 years worth of earwax out of my ears. Blessed.

10. Fall In Line is pretty amazing, but I prefer Accelerate and Twice.

Vixen and tj-x like this.
  11. I'm scalped. I was so freaking busy all day that I'm yet to enjoy the song properly, but I've listened to it once this morning just to get a taste, and still it's stuck in my head ever since (especially the "Yeah, two, three, shut your mouth, stick you ass for me" bit, instantly iconic). Wig.

12. Lyricist
    Audra Mae
    Christina Aguilera
    Raul Cubina
    Jon Bellion
    Mark Williams
    Jonny Simpson

Producer
    Jon Bellion

Engineer
    Scott Robinson

Trumpet
    Tyan Svendsen

Background Vocals

Jon Bellion
    Audra Mae

Flugelhorn
    Tyan Svendsen

Recording Engineer
    Jonny Simpson
    Oscar Ramirez

Vocal Producer
    Mitch Allan

Co-Producer
    Raul Cubina
    Mark Williams

http://tidal.com/#!/track/88867552

Yes, queen! Add your writing credits!!

LP, Vixen, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  13. I'm surprised they didn't hold off on releasing carpool until this had been out for a few weeks and just included it in the main segment, but it's still a great move and at least we get it in full now. I'd prefer if James didn't sing at all, but oh well.

LP, Trouble in Paradise and lushLuck like this.
  14. Its #2 on iTunes! Thought I'd let everyone know since Dinno has missed his hourly update.

Bslg17, Vixen, DMDR and 7 others like this.
  15. I absolutely love Fall in line. The vocal delivery is gorgeous and the message is so empowering, I really hope that the song will be huge, it deserves all the attention it can get.

16. I can't really be that mad at This Is America being the song that's blocking her from #1 on iTunes, but still...

[​IMG]

lushLuck and tj-x like this.
  17. Fall In Line would be only ok to me if by anyone else, but it's so massive in her hands that I can't do anything but approve of it.

I'm so shook by this era.

tj-x likes this.
  18. It’s huge.
    I didn’t expect such bombast after Accelerate and Twice, how good do they both sound? I can forgive Demi’s whole last two album campaigns on the basis of her feature on this, thank you Christina.
    Roll on the video.

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  19. Is anyone else hearing her being slightly flat during the first line? The song is phenomenal and they both sound incredible but that first line sounds off to me. And it’s really bugging me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.