Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Dave Hodges? Of Evanescence?

2. Ready for Rocktina.

3. Wow yeah hope she is doing some proper rock. I don't want her doing anything electronic.

4. I was listening to Fighter last night and hoping she'd done more like that. Bring on rocktina!

5. Legend X, ha ROCKPOP is coming!

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Christina, the genre hopping chanteuse! Jazztina 2018 then Indietina 2020.

7. Rocktina is everything I want.

8. I know, right?!? RockTina is coming. SAY!

9. He's become quite a prolific songwriter and producer since his Evanescence days, probably most notable for Kelly Clarkson's Because of You and Christina Perri's A Thousand Years, though he's also worked with Avril Lavigne (practically all of her most recent album), Carrie Underwood, David Archuleta, Blake Lewis, Lea Michele and many more.

10. Xtina's Hello Kitty is coming.

11. Oh. Urgh. I guess Xtina's 'Hola Gatito' is coming.

12. Xtina walking through Spain with 4 Spanish women acting robotically.

"Gracias a todo el mundo, eres el mejor. L-L-l-lindo."

13. Get that culturally inappropriate/offensive smash Legend!

Maybe she and Gwen have swapped careers? Gwen gets to have her 'Lotus' era and Christina is allowed to have her 'L.A.M.B' era.

14. If Xtina can shit out something with enough artistic continuity in this day and age like LAMB I will die a happy man.

15. I would stan like a motherfucker for Xtina doing 'L.A.M.B'. It is pretty much a perfect pop album.

16. I would love for her to tackle some Kelly Clarkson pop rock. But with that Xtina edge we all know is still bubbling below the surface. I can just hear her versions of Kelly's 'Behind these hazel eyes' and Evanescence's 'Going Under' and I WANT.

17. Well one of the writers of the song did Kelly's 'People Like Us', so we may be getting a bit of that sound.

18. It's fun reading this after Uptown Funk is doing really well.

19. I used to be s big fan of hers but then I just gave up. She's descended into a "jack of all trades, master of none" type figure. She need not release another album if she has no intention of acknowledging its existence upon its release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.