Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 332 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I wanna know what is dripping all over face in the video. Corn syrup? I just kept thinking how wonderful the shower afterwards must have been.

LPT, lushLuck, soratami and 2 others like this.
  2. I always enjoyed precum more than the real juice.

ssa, lushLuck and nikkysan like this.
  3. It's amazing. Not discussion. Better than Ariana's comeback etc . Very interesting production.

tj-x likes this.
  4. Ddd this is gonna make twenty-something gays who want 90s Pop back fume.

It’s so weird and interesting. I’m bopping.

5. 'Accelerate' is kind of an instant bop for me. Love at first listen, even with the racket 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign bring. I literally zoned out during the rap in the middle of the song. It's weird but in the best way.

Slice of Life and johnoclock like this.
  6. I absolutely love the song. The video is the right mix of simple, sleek, aesthetic and Xtina being dirrty. My favorite part was what Xtina did during the rap when he said "ya heard?", I rewinded it to see her being cute. (Also I love when rappers struggle sing it's an aesthetic)

LPT, fancygreen, Aag and 17 others like this.
  7. This is... this is a choice.

8. Love it more on second listen. Love the buzzy synth during the verses and the big electric piano chords during the chorus, makes it sound so big. So happy Christina took a chance with an edgier sounding song, this is so funky.

davidbesan, Noir and tj-x like this.
  9. It's certainly not an event like Dirrty or Love Your Body was.

coolnav likes this.
  10. For how sonically different it is, I still got bored. This isn’t going to cut it at all.

11. This knocks teebs. I'm into the video too.

[​IMG]

An aesthetic.

12. I love 30-year-old 18-year-olds.

13. The video is fantastic, love the release date, love the track. I missed her voice so much, I'm perched to hear what this album will sound like.

Accelerate was very instant for me.

Vixen, Ensnare, LoveSoSoft and 12 others like this.
  14. Love the Not Myself Tonight nod with her putting her tongue in that glass of milk.

LPT likes this.
  15. ...wow @ everything

LPT and Larsen like this.
  16. Love this!

BEST FICTION likes this.
  17. I don't know how some of y'all are underwhelmed by this. Just the fact she even released this as a comeback track is completely wild.

LPT, fancygreen, godspeed and 37 others like this.
  18. The video is all manners of...

Sticky & Sweet

LPT, LoveSoSoft, LTG and 1 other person like this.
  19. Stamina, stamina. Stuck in my head. Congrats to her for finally doing something relevant after years of nothing. I'm shook.

20. The original horny queen returns. I'm crying we did it kids.

LPT, Island, andru and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.