Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 430 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Just thinking about how good these albums would look next to each other in a store.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

tombiz, Maki, andru and 2 others like this.
  2. Or on a tour poster...

MakeYouGo likes this.
  3. I have trouble imagining a Demi tour poster that doesn't include a Honda Civic.

4. I’ve never been a massive Christina fan, only owning Stripped and the debut album’s singles.

I gave Accelerate a listen when it first came out and thought it was ok. I thought Twice was fantastic and Fall in Line is amazing. I then went back and listened to Accelerate and liked it more. I’m looking forward to this album now.

Chocoholic and Maki like this.
  5. I wouldn’t exactly cal Demi a...main Pop girl, but she has some cute US hits she’s earned. She’s doing the heavy-lifting for Xtina here, success-wise.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. My only complain is the lack of singles artwork on iTunes. God, I miss the 00s. And the irony that Spotify is the one satisfying this old queen's needs on that front.

On Fall in Line, I was DREADING Demi's feature. Even though I really like her, I didn't think she would do the song justice, especially after listening to the solo version when it leaked.

Well, I have to say I love the official version and I'm here for it.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  7. Why are posts like these necessary?

It is her song after all. I believe a lot of it is the collaboration in general getting peoples interest, not necessarily solely Demi's fan-base. All credit for how well this is doing so far shouldn't be stripped from Christina.

8. What I’m most struck by with the three songs we have so far is how much better the vocal production is compared to Lotus. She sounds great on these tracks, and that alone bodes well for the album.

9. Oh wow.. Fall In Line!

10. I understand. I just meant it was weird to word it as “Demi is reviving her career” when this is her first actual single since Say Something and that was also massive.

11. I'm loving Fall In Line! Been playing Twice a lot too. Very excited for this album, the songs are sounding pretty stellar so far!

tj-x and Terminus like this.
  12. I'm still loving all 3 songs so much. The end of Twice - "Were you devil? Were you angel? Its too late to change my mind. I'd do it all again and not think twice" - is my favorite bit of any song this year.

Vixen, Rem, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
  13. I really enjoy 'Accelerate' it completely reminds me of 'Dirrty Part deux'

14. Just heard Fall In Line...

YASS I love a good vocal brassy bop

[​IMG]

15. Can someone please explain to me the Dirrty comparisons? Because I really don't understand...

LykkeLi likes this.
  16. To me it sounds more similiar to Desnudate.

Vixen and tj-x like this.

17. We stan talent in this house.

LoveSoSoft, tj-x and neinzedd like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.