Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 431 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Both have raps but that's about it. One is an iconic unapologetic club banger with an urgency that's rarely duplicated and it is also appproachable on first listen. The other one is a moody experimental banger that needs a couple listens to fully reach it's potential but once you get there you'll see it.

Both sounding completely different also don't help me getting this comparison.

Stepson likes this.
  2. Love Fall In Line.
    Can't they also fit Xtina on Solo too.

3. So was P!nk originally on Fall in Line before Demi or was that another song? I still think a P!nk and Xtina song would have been huge!

Chocoholic likes this.
  4. Not @Popjustice putting Fall In Line as his least favorite in the New Music Friday playlist.

5. That was a kii

evilsin likes this.
  6. Im not a huge Aguilera fan, but everything about this album so far feels relevant and accomplished. Three completely different tracks yet they still feel part of a cohesive whole.

Accelerate is my unexpected May jam.

7. I think Pink said it was an uptempo song, so probably not. Although, she might consider it uptempo after some of the dreary choices she recorded for Beautiful Trauma.

8. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

@Popjustice
    [​IMG]

9. Fall In Line is already one of my favorite Xtina tracks. She has been killing it so far this era.

davidbesan likes this.
  10. So when is the video coming?

11. Fall in Line is a great song. I love the lyrics. I appreciate that she’s singing about important stuff again.

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself, but I’m always so awed by how youthful she looks when she’s more natural. She looks so amazing.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Lapras and Jesus Jugs like this.
  12. I find myself singing Accelerate c'mon Babe pick up the speeeed randomly through the day Xtine did that.

13. I was just coming here to say this! As much as I disliked the song to begin with, I'm finding myself singing the chorus randomly and wanting to listen to it as a result. Job done, really!

Vixen likes this.
  14. I love that Fall in Line features the guy from I Been On

15. I posted this Fader article on "Accelerate" and 90% of the negative reactions were from diehard Britney fans. I seriously don't get it! We can like them both, y'all!

16. Please. Don’t pull that thread again. Just enjoy the music. It’s not 1998.

Espeon, JMRGBY and marktheperson like this.
  17. I'm a die hard GODNEY fan but I always look forward to new Xtina music -- it just so happens that the past decade has been not very good music from her. I'm looking forward to this album and hope it's a good one.

Euphoria and BloodShyBait like this.
  18. agreed. can we like... put a full moratorium on mentions of a certain popstar unless it is 100% relevant to the discussion at hand? it seems people on this thread are paranoid and keep bringing it up when it's completely unnecessary...

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Which....is exactly what he's saying about third parties? Can you people not read, or...?

20. SCREAM @BEST FICTION I just played Fall In Line for my Grandmother and she literally went "Holy fucking shit" during the final minute of the song.

She's stanning for her life

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.