Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 479 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Maybe she should try her... mumbling... on another frequency

2. Low key I can picture Brandy singing some of these songs ddd

Especially Like I Do.

nikkysan and Mr.Arroz like this.
  3. This is exactly how Xtina in 2018 should sound. Anyone not feeling it either needs to get taste or let it grow on them, because it’s undeniable.

4. Honestly this just makes MNEK's bitter sounding "I wasn't featured" comment even more ridiculous. He reminds me so much of Keri Hilson in that sense.

Island, R92, inevitable and 2 others like this.
  5. He's always hard pressed over something. Why would he be labeled as featured anyways... his vocals aren't even prominent. His murmuring under Xtina's vocals isn't a duet anyways. He's literally doing minimal backing vocals.

inevitable and neinzedd like this.
  6. This is such a great album. Every track is essential and I'm so proud of Xtina getting her groove back. You can really feel the passion she puts into this album and it pays off with every track. Her voice sounds absolutely amazing and so so smooth. I'm so glad she's back and this might not be her best album. Minus the interludes, it's not bloated whatsoever unlike some of her other albums.

7. This is by far her best album, tied with Stripped, to these ears.

Pipe and Deserve are fucking career highlights.

8. My inbox is open.

neinzedd likes this.
  9. It's not the first time you've said that to a bunch of thirsty gays, right?

10. I am so excited to listen later.
    Some of you guys waited so long for this.
    I´m happy it semms to be worth the wait.

etienne likes this.
  11. Deserve wow.

Do I do I yeah

OspreyQueen likes this.
  12. Deserve
    Pipe
    Maso

Whew
    Second half of the album is so just excellent - mainly because we've heard the first half already. They definitely didn't use the best songs for prerelease ones.

13. Oh guys you've got me so excited but I'll wait until midnight - I'm not going to listen to something leaked esp because her team did a great job so far to prevent this to leak!

I'm glad everyone in here is having a great feeling already on first listen, let's get Liberated!

nikkysan likes this.
  14. I love that both her and Britney realized they released shitty albums and knew they had to make up for it.

I’m so impressed and happy with this. Glad to have her back.

Also, I’m not so into the videos, but the styling and photography used for everything else is impeccable.

Hyrulian, Mr Blonde, tj-x and 2 others like this.
  15. Oh I'm useless at finding a train ticket so I will just be a good girl and wait. I'm shaking tho.

LoveSoSoft and nikkysan like this.
  16. Same here.

It is undoubtedly going to be worth the wait.

blaze_dave and nikkysan like this.
  17. Pipe and Masochist are the best tracks

18. I cannot even contain my excitement for this album. It feels unreal.

Slice of Life likes this.
  19. If pre-release tracks were Masochist, Piper, Deserve and Unless It's You this would have had 100 x the hype.

I get that they thought Kanye / Demi were buzzy names etc but there were much, much better tracks to choose from.

And I love, love Accelerate.

Larsen and mylesofsmiles93 like this.
  20. I feel like any song released as the pre-release songs would sound underwhelming when we hear what’s on the album. Fall In Line and Like I Do would be clear stand outs if we didn’t have them for weeks. For someone listening to this album without hearing the prereleases I could see the 4 instant grats being stand outs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.