Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 480 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Guys, I can't wait you are making me so freakin' excited.

2. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

3. Just listened to it and it's a great album. It is cohesive, there are no fillers and still offers variety just like "Stripped", although the interludes are quite pointless (the intro is good). Christina is definitely back in form, her voice sounds amazing.
    "Twice" remains my favorite, so beautiful. I'm sure the songs will grow on me, they are so consistent that I can't name my least favorite yet.
    "Deserve" and "Pipe" (minus the Lewis part) are single worthy.
    "Liberation" is definitely in her top 3 albums.

Will post track-by-track review when I listen to it more.

4. I don't think there's a bad track here. Deserve was the one on first listen. Maria was... a lot, but I'm sure it'll open up.

aaronhansome, Island and eatyourself like this.
  5. I still haven't listened to this but

- Bionic
    - Bionic
    - Bionic

There's no room!

niccolo, etienne, eatyourself and 3 others like this.
  6. I hate all of you who already have this.

Jwentz likes this.
  8. I’ve not been this excited about a Christina album since Back To Basics...
    Our girl has hustled me all the way back in.

9. Accelerate scared most of the curiosos / Bellas away sis, even tho issa banger.

Verandi, BEST FICTION and neinzedd like this.
  10. Oh my god. I'm listening to 'Maria' and the outro makes me wanna cry and hug her.

11. I haven't listened to the album yet, but how does this already sound like such a fucking triumph through and through?

12. Her best album and those who don’t like it well we know what to do with them.

14. Well "Back to Basics" and "Stripped" exist, too and "Liberation" will probably be in my top 3 ("Bionic" being just behind them).

The only thing I'm not a big fan of on this album is the 808 beats on "Maria" and occasionally on "Right Moves". That type is way overused.

15. Okay I just got to work, I got my coffee mug, I got my mandarine, my e-mail box is crammed and I'm about to give this my first listen (using only one ear pod, since it's forbidden to use two ear pods where I work dd).

16. This is so homophobic.

17. THIS IS GONNA SOUND SO GOOD ON VINYL

18. Oh ok this harpsichord on Maria is giving me all the right 90s Björk vibes and I am beyond floored.

19. If we don't get European dates...

He and blaze_dave like this.
  20. The production on "Masochist" is scrumptious. Fuck.

Slice of Life and Island like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.