Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Page 573 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BEST FICTION, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I'm not a huge fan of Liberation but Right Moves and Accelerate are absolute bops and there are a few killer ballads for sure

life_is_good and tj-x like this.
  2. Liberation is so weird. Side A is okay and then you get to Side B and it’s all amazing songs one after the other. She really did that sneaky thing.

3. Ok?

[​IMG]

4. Right Moves is phenomenal and easily the most underrated song of hers since at least the Bionic era.

Like I Do should've been either the big push single or the hype single. Accelerate was way too polarising.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  5. All this Liberation slander is the biggest cry for help I’ve seen in a while.

6. I'm... not seeing any.

7. Expose your ignore list!

8. Right Moves, Like I Do and Accelerate have been my favourites from day one. Accelerate was a grower, and once it grows it’s impossible to stop playing it. If it had been pushed harder as the lead it could’ve actually been a hit purely from repeat streams, it’s addictive

Fall In Line, Right Moves, Like I Do and Pipe screamed singles to me

9. The bass on Accelerate is so hypnotizing.

Crisp X, Push and evilsin like this.
  10. Accelerate is amazing but definitely a grower/a risky first single. I'm glad she did it since Nofuxtina is one of her best hats, but Right Moves or Fall In Line would have had more broad appeal even if I can't stand Demetria.

11. Fall In Line also wasn't a good song to represent / sell the album.

Pipe / Deserve / Twice should have been the trio prerelease.

An Insider, tj-x, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  12. The single run should've been

Like I Do (Lead)
    Accelerate (Promo)
    Right Moves
    Pipe or Deserve
    Unless It's With You

13. Twice is one of her absolute best.

tj-x and Maki like this.
  14. Fall In Line technically was the first single.

15. The Accelerate video is fun to watch. A bit Do It by Miley but make it less aggressively sexual.

The album needed some trimming and arranging but there was a strong record in there. So sad it didn’t do much. But the tour was still one of my favourite tours ever just because she seemed to really enjoy it - and she really does have the hits to set a stage on fire.

tombiz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.