Christina Aguilera - Lotus | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Lotus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by leoapp, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I love this song, it needs to be released.

2. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Carson still has a radio show?

3. I think I will love this. Can't for the HQ.

4. This could seriously put her back on top! This is exactly what she needed. Something fresh and different...not a Lady Gaga retread.

5. Christina's using Cee-Lo to score a hit...

And I love it!

6. They recorded it for Burlesque in 2009. It's not an official single, I don't see why this thread is needed. They are probably playing the HQ because Cee Lo has noticed the attention on the song, and said he'd love to perform it on The Voice.

7. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

That song sounds like FIRE, she should release it as a summer jam! Then another single when The Voice ends and the album in November. This style suits Xtina so well.

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

So it was true! So so so excited!

9. THIS IS AMAZING. Officially excited about her again (Bionic was a mess, sorry)

10. Gosh, this is a mess.

11. Absolutely fantastic. No one does it for me quite like Christina Aguilera.

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

It's Back To Basics Disc 1 all over again people!

13. She definitely should release this - I think it's great! I've always fairly liked Christina's stuff, and this really works for her. I'd buy it!

14. It is a bit too Back To Basics for my liking.

15. I really hope in between almost killing herself with forced pleasantries on The Voice and being an inappropriate drunken mess wandering the streets of LA she's found time to record an album (preferably full of urban cuts). And I kind of want Scott Storch involved.

16. HQ snippet leaked!!!

http://twaud.io/r5jb

NastyXtinaCeeLo is trending worldwide!!! Many fans want this to be released!!!

17. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I can't wait, this is exactly what she needs.

18. According to that the song is coming today!

19. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

I need this song, it's amazing! Judging from the demo, possibly the best, most catchiest pop song of the year so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.