Christina Aguilera - Lotus | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Lotus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by leoapp, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

I think it was Joan Rivers that called her a "Scandinavian Snooki", I laughed and can actually see the similarities though Christina is less extreme.

2. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

"Vintage, I love it!...That is the ugliest effing dress I have ever seen!"

3. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Scandinavian Snooki is a pretty apt description, actually.

4. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

No, just sarcasm aimed at people who enjoy calling Jessica Simpson fat.

5. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Oh, I should have quoted(?). I was asking Smooth Criminal if when he said that Christina's body shape reminded him of Snooki, it was a reference to the fact that she's spent the last nine months pregnant. I feel I might be lost...

6. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

It's a great song that I have to play over and over. I can't just play it once then leave it, I have to listen a few times before moving on.

This is a very good thing.

7. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

That was not what I meant, but I kind of wish I had thought of it. That would have been some creative shade on my part!

Really, I don't have a problem with the fact that she has a body shaped like a tetris block, I just wish she'd dress for her shape and not cram herself into things two sizes too small.

8. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

I just realized that the way Christina's right arm is positioned, it makes her stomach look bigger in that comparison photo. Not fair to Christina.

9. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

The difference between looking classy and trashy. jk

I have no issue with Aguilera not being skinny anymore... but at least stop dressing like that. I'm all for a huge comeback, she has the talent for it definitely, but she needs a makeunder ASAP.

10. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

1. Geri dated Prince Harry in 2010?

2. Does fake tan blotch one's skin? Maybe she uses it to hide some blemish or whatever?

11. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

The moment Xtina makes herself under is the moment I stop caring. She's best when she's over the top. She's fucking Christina Aguilera. She's not your grandma. Get over yourselves.

12. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Don't need no key I'm unlocked, and I won't tell you to stop oh oh yeahhhh, HA!

13. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Can't wait for the mastered version of this. Haven't been this excited about a Xtina song since I've first heard Ain't No Other Man.

14. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Not to go too off topic, but Demi Lovato's recent material is a good approximation of a modern version of the genre-jumping, big-voiced pop that Christina did so well on Stripped. If Christina does a live lounge cover, I'd love to hear her do Give Your Heart a Break or All Night Long.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  15. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Please don't use abbreviations like "IMHO"!

Not a big deal, of course, just remember for the future.

16. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

I hope Christina does UK promo this time. The song could be an absolute smash over here if handled properly.

17. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Anybody got a working link? All I'm finding is shit

18. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

Moves Like Jagger was a huge smash without promo and look at other songs like Somebody That I Used To Know which didn't have any promo.

19. Re: Christina Aguilera - Your Body (1st Single)

I would love if they did a Christina Aguilera themed week on the X Factor, a man can dream...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.