Christina Aguilera - Lotus | Page 163 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Lotus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by leoapp, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been watching it from the beginning, and they haven't shown it! What have I done wrong?!

2. [video=youtube;O6C2rIhTTFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6C2rIhTTFY[/video]

3. It was about 1 hour and 15 minutes into the show.

4. Oh see. I'm only a half hour in to my showing.

EDIT:

This video is going to be stellar. Calling it now.

5. It does look brilliant, I WANT IT ALL GOD DAMN IT.

And yes, I am living proof that Brit stans can enjoy and love Xtina things.

6. It looks very good, very RadioactiveTina.

7. There are rumours swirling that it will come on September 21st.

8. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Ah yes, Radioactive. The first video to ever take place in a desert.

No, seriously, it does look good. On another serious note, how much do I pay all of you to stop this inane wordplay with 'Tina'. PleaseTina stopTina.

9. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

The same applies to the "Ney" and the "Ga" slang.

And this does look properly amazing. I knew she'd pull it out of the bag!

10. Melina is amazing. This video is going to be great.

11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Rihanna's accountant begs to differ.

12. BML

BML

Did Melina really direct this??

13. SomeBuzzKill.

It was clearly a joke (and not one that I'm particularly bothered if you found funny or not), both the awkwardness of sticking 'tina' on the end of Radioactive, and the idea that Radioactive has the monopoly on deserts (or convenience stores, hipster romances, vintage cars, etc.).

I do find it odd how much this forum tries to fight against a certain vernacular, especially when it's one that is as playful and as unlikely to affect the quality of discussion as 'Poppers O Clock' or 'putting a donk' on things ever were.

14. Well this certainly looks like it's going to be her biggest hit in quite a while. I just want a fuck in it.

15. LJB

LJB

Amazingganeytina!

Chrisitna back on top. Who'da thunk it. I may even have to rummage around and find my stan card. I left it somewhere in the Stripped era.

16. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

Well you should have at least dug it out for You Lost Me! Don't tell me you didn't...

17. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

It's not terrible when it happens once every five days, but it gets ridiculous in here sometimes. Clearly, my comment about 'having to pay you all' should have set you off to the fact that I'm not about to start to blocking people because of it - I'd just appreciate a little discretion.

18. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

I'd like 45 cents, please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.