Christina Aguilera - Lotus | Page 165 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Lotus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by leoapp, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When is the full thing coming out? I'm on a 'Your Body' hype right now.

2. RCA say late September, but there has been rumours from an insider that has been correct before (I know, sounds ridiculous, take it with a pinch of salt) that the 21st is very likely, but didn't wanna confirm anything cause videos constantly get pushed back last minute.

3. I love the teaser! I'm going out Thursday night and I better hear this.

4. I'm so happy for Christina at the moment! I hope the song will become a massive hit! I think it will.

5. It's #5 already on iTunes US!

6. It's not speeding up the charts, but there's nothing wrong with this taking its time to climb. It's already on more stabile ground than Not Myself Tonight was at this point, and we still have the live performance left.

7. Moves Like Jagger also took a month to climb and peak, I believe. Or I'm just making that up, but it didn't really blow up for a while!

8. How is that Fun. song still about? I remember when it was fighting it out with Cher Lloyd.

(Cher Lloyd won at the time, obviously)

9. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

So happy for Christina.

10. It's at #4 now!

11. This teaser just slayed me. Xtina is bringing it this time.

But yeah I'm not here for Love instead of Fuck.

12. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

For a second I thought the guy she was with in the car was Adam, and then I freaked out because Adamtina needs to happen.

13. Oh my days this is fire! The video teaser is making me majorly excited. She looks incredible and is giving so much attitude. The exploding car as well, perfect.

14. The teaser is very good indeed.

15. Rmx

Rmx

Will there be an explicit version of the video where she says 'fuck'? Or at the very least, there will be an explicit version of the song on iTunes right? I really can't listen to the 'love' version!

16. They probably would have released it from the get-go if they were going to at all.

Christina's put on her censorship hat.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

But Amazon has both the regular and "edited" versions of the album up for preorder, don't they?

I think they're just holding out on it so people can buy it a second time.

18. Yes, why are people thinking there won't be an explicit version? Just because the radio edit is the only one available at the moment?

19. That is most probably what they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.