Christina Aguilera - Lotus | Page 166 | The Popjustice Forum

Christina Aguilera - Lotus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by leoapp, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be clever to release the "fuck" version when the "love" version reach it´s peak. Some people especially hardcore fans will buy the uncensored version again.

2. I WANT THE FUCK VERSION NOW. So annoying...

3. If the video teaser is any indication, then this may be the fun era that Christina had promised Bionic would be.

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to share that all along I've been singing the line as "Rock Your Body"...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  4. Yeah, I'm hoping this is basically Bionic Pt. Deus, with the overall sound of the album similar to Monday Morning/Birds of Prey.

5. Ha. If only.

6. The pop world can breath a sigh of relief, 'Queen of the Gay's' Lady Gaga has officially endorsed this song..........with just the slightest hint of shade, she's clearly much more subtle than Madonna.

https://twitter.com/TheRealXtina

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga
    @therealXtina just bought your new single. Seems the old Christina i loved has returned! Congratulations!! :)

7. She clearly wants to fuck Christina.

8. About to overtake Maroon 5 on iTunes, and Taylor isn't far after.

PSY will be difficult though.

9. So she's not of fan of the legendary Bi~On~iC ?

10. Gaga's taste in pop music remains flawless.

11. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I would absolutely DIE if she tweeted back, "Sorry, who are you?".

12. We all know that's her PR team retweeting, Godtina don't give a fuck!

13. "Are you a man or a woman?"

14. Well, so far it's reached the same peak that Not Myself Tonight did.

Actually, the song went to #1 on iTunes during its first ascent up that chart (and it debuted at #2 on Hot Digital Songs the corresponding week, when it debuted at #8 on the Hot 100). However, you're right that it did come back with a vengeance after about a month -- it fell pretty hard on the charts for about 5 weeks before it started owning everything again.

15. Christina a man-whoring serial killer in new video? Fucks then flambées ?

[​IMG]

16. It's taken longer to get there though (which is good), Not Myself Tonight peaked and started dropping in its first 24 hours, if I remember correctly. This is climbing because people actually like it and its reputation is spreading, not because people are rushing to buy the new Christina-single.

17. Im not an uber fan - but I have to admit its quite exciting to have Christina as a serious contender for single of the year.....

18. Well, I didn't vote for her.

*Cue the cries of, "You don't vote for queens!"*

Listen, supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical musical ceremony.

19. Rmx

Rmx

Exactly, so hush.

20. K94

K94

He's probably baked.

This really is looking like the song of the year in every way - the video, though it's all been done before, looks brilliant. I love videos with colour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.