Christine And The Queens - discussion générale | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Christine And The Queens - discussion générale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Aug 10, 2014.

1. RJF

RJF

Same. Especially for £43.

2. LP

LP

Im intrigued but 55€ for an all standing gig which holds over 4000 people is not my cup of tea.

3. Just listened to her album again (the french version, natch) and yup, it's still perfect.

Wishlight, lushLuck and sugarcoma like this.
  4. I can't afford £45 gigs tickets right now. *dies*

5. My boyfriend bought us tickets last night and I couldn't believe how expensive they were. It's absurd.

I thought they were going to be £30 maximum.

6. I'm a Little Croissant as much as the rest of y'all but £50 on a ticket for a show that could be... anything is a little beyond me post-On The Run. Gimme some new tracks and then you can have my debit card, sis.

7. I'm surprised. Berlin is 28 Euro so around £25.

8. Somewhere Nadine Coyle has a stress rash over this actually selling well despite the pricing.

9. The concert nearest to me here in the US (still much too far) is only $35 (26 UK, 29.50 Euro), although there are probably about $15 in "just cuz" fees to be added later).

10. Snatched a couple of tickets to her Manchester gig, and I’m sure we’ll have a full album by then, so, I can’t wait.

11. It took me a few minutes to understand which way to read the last post. Mess

12. yelp

sugarcoma likes this.
  13. Oh hi bop.

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

one is really not like the other though.......

lushLuck and Aidan like this.
  15. YES. I’m ready

16. This was posted the day she cancelled her tour ddd

17. A face.

18. So are we thinking “Damn, Dis-Moi” and “Girlfriend” are two different songs (one French, one English), English and French versions of the same song, or are they just both part of one track?

Either way, I am excited!

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.