Christine And The Queens - discussion générale | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

Christine And The Queens - discussion générale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Aug 10, 2014.

1. I had no idea about the MOTH gig but I just clicked through from an email thinking it sounded fun since it's a three hundred or so capacity venue but thinking it would have sold out in six seconds.. then all of a sudden I had tickets in my basket and I got giddy and paid...

I have not historically been a huge fan but I fully expect to be impressed by her. For thirteen quid how could I not!

D.Jay, lushLuck and Jackarywoo like this.

2. It's not, found it on German Amazon here.
    It's also listed on Amazon Fr slightly cheaper, same ASIN but no mention of trasnprarent vinyl (probably is the same though).

Clyde, aux and djmakemewet like this.
  3. Oh no I only just saw the gig link and now they’re all gone noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. I can't stop listening to this EP. People, I've Been Sad is even better in the context of the album. Je disparais dans tes bras is a jolt of pure euphoria. Mountains and Nada are a beautiful moody centerpiece, and La vita nuova is already a year highlight. She really did that.

LP, Trouble in Paradise, 2014 and 6 others like this.
  5. Felix Maritaud (actor who played the devil) is EVERYWHERE.

6. FUCK SAKE

7. Even cheaper on FNAC with mention of pink vinyl!

Vasilios likes this.
  8. I don’t suppose we’ll see a CD?

9. Here:

Bleu Noir likes this.
  10. Hurrah, merci!

Glow likes this.
  11. Just watched the video.

Ma pauvre perruque!

Mister_G, slaybellz and Kuhleezi like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

What is there to really say? The whole package is a complete master class. She's truly out there operating on a level of her own. The pure theatre of the film and how she manages to embody so many characters - the tortured artist, the delicate ingenue, the demonic predator - with her expressions and posture and body language and shifting effortlessly through each one. Her power. The way all four feet of her command that room in the final scene. Show me someone else who is doing anything close to this at the moment?

What a treat to get this out of the blue.

13. This is overall amazing. And je vivre for it.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  14. Our good sis Twigs comes pretty close when it comes to being a theatrical treat.

But it's true, Christine is indeed on a level of her own. And this EP is proof again, because it's phenomenal.

15. RJF

RJF

Okay, I'll actually cop to Twiggy Twigs lighting it up too. Talent!

16. The EP is incredible. That's all I have to say.

She keeps getting better and better.

sinner likes this.
  17. Just watched the video... PERUQUE!!

18. More like PARRUCCA.

19. I cannot stop listening to it

20. Lord let Amazon US get this vinyl pre-order up because this is god tier.

The scenes with Caroline...the anticipation, the grinding, the release.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.