Christopher Maloney has a solo music career....? (My Heart Belongs to You- 1st single...?) | The Popjustice Forum

Christopher Maloney has a solo music career....? (My Heart Belongs to You- 1st single...?)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Oct 4, 2013.

1. [video=youtube;IZJqkGoXyzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZJqkGoXyzI[/video]

Goodness gracious.

The FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

Buy on iTunes, he's doing it for his Nan!

2. SBK

SBK

His album has to be called "Songs for me Nan" doesn't it!?

3. I just knew one of you bampots would post a thread about Christopher Maloney. Ha ha.

4. It's just awful in every sense of the word.

5. [video=youtube;P6h5s7SQPL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6h5s7SQPL4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

6. Oh gosh. Someone please write an open letter and make him go away.

7. I don't know why I pressed play but his first line actually reminded me of Barlow singing. Genuinely!

8. I thought the same!

I keep thinking album 2 he's going to do a Miley with stabbing-your-eyes-out consequences

9. My god just tragic,he was hated by the x factor team/contestants thrown off the finale for calling someone a c**t,
    was filmed telling a fan to f-off and die.

Totally irony free,the best thing he could have done was get in on the joke and bask in his naffness,instead he clearly thinks he is Luther Vandross.

2.58-3.00 hilarious

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  10. Isn't it too early to be calling it a 'career'?

11. The album better feature his spin on the Baby Jane classic I've Written a Letter to Daddy - I've Written a Letter to Me Nan.

12. ...I'm too scared to press play!

13. The downfall of Christopher Maloney was one of the most entertaining things of 2012.

14. Were these videos filmed by the same person...

[video=youtube;-wAqb-quFwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAqb-quFwA[/video]

For whatever reason it reminded me of that haha!

15. Surely this will vanish without a trace?I mean his only chance of promo is the X Factor,they will not let him back in the building.

I wonder if this is one of Borelows rejects?

16. I thought the song was awesome and that the video was really well done.

Also he is a great singer and a very charismatic performer.

And this is totally serious, of course.

17. I don't understand the point of this at all. Everyone who doesn't hate him has forgotten about him. I don't know who will buy this, apart from his nan obviously.

18. The song's instrumental sounds exactly like westlife's what about now. or daughtry's, whatever.

19. Sam

Sam

The record label which decided to invest time and money in him deserve bankruptcy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.