Chucky - The TV Series | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Chucky - The TV Series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by superglowy, Aug 17, 2021.

1. I gasped out loud at some of the events. I cannot wait for season 2.

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  2. The ending went a bit batshit but it was good overall.

I think Junior would have been a great addition to team Chucky.

Nica getting her arms and legs cut off! Like WTAF! When did Tiffany have the time or skill?!

Was that supposed to be the Kyle’s hand at the end? I’m not sure. I hope she’s not dead. I’m sure she’s not.

Tiffany doll is back which is great! I knew Andy getting hold of the truck seemed too easy. What’s this plan supposed to be again? Distribute Chucky all over the world?

So glad it’s been renewed!

lushLuck likes this.
  3. To my knowledge there were shipping all over the USA.

I thought it was Kyle's hand. I am hoping it was.

And clearly the teacher is still involved somehow.

lushLuck and roblognick like this.
  4. Yes there really was a batshit scene which you mention that I gasped at but knew was coming!

mrp2910 likes this.
  5. “Dick too.”

[​IMG]

Can we have season 2 now please Daddy Don. I miss Chucky already.

6. Only Chucky will fit perfectly underneath those stalls. Running around with them little legs. LOVED IT.

lushLuck and beautifulmorning like this.
  7. The entire season had been added to NOWTV in the UK! Finally!

beautifulmorning likes this.
  8. Checked ep 3 to see if Chucky was still censored at the end and he is!

9. I honestly can't fathom what the actual fuck Tiffany did to Nica. It's absolutely horrendous. Jennifer Tilly sure didn't lie in recent interviews that she once thought Tiffany was just one of those girls who had a need to kill someone for pleasure every now and then because she was bloodthirsty, and nothing more. She said when she read the scripts for the TV show that she was astounded how evil Tiffany actually is. Well, that certainly has been proven to be the case. I'm shocked beyond words.

All in all, it was a very satisfying season finale. I'm glad Junior died because he acted so wooden throughout the entire season. A one note performance from episode 1 to 8. Considering he's the son of Jon Jon Briones, his acting leaves a lot to be desired to say the least.

I shed a few tears when Jake was reunited with Devon in his childhood bedroom. It was an emotional scene.

Really looking forward to season two. It's actually unintentionally hilarious how most of the surviving cast are basically orphans now.

Steve003 and Andrew like this.
  10. This show is a campy hot mess but I love it. Bring on Season 2!

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I just wanna say the show’s Instagram page is everything. The social media ciggy intern doing the posts and captions deserves a raise.

12. Yeah, where is Jake gonna live now?

13. That scene with Nica was horrific, my jaw was on the floor.

Dylan and ohaimanabu like this.
  14. SBK

SBK

Started watching this yesterday hungover. Childs Play, particularly 3 scared the shit out of me as a kid.

I love that they've made Chucky pro-gay rights and had him kill the homophobic father.

15. I wouldn’t say he was pro-gay or anti-gay. He was manipulating and grooming him to become a serial killer.

16. I finished it today - it was fun but didn't quite go off as it felt like it needed to.

"You're just Teddy Ruxpin with a knife!" was amazing.

Loved the arc for Lexy.

17. Zackary Arthur has become such a heartthrob in only a matter of a couple weeks since Chucky premiered. I checked his Insta and he's blown up in a short period of time.

Still can't believe he's the same kid who played Chloë Grace Moretz's tiny brother in The 5th Wave. God, I feel old.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Just started watching this and it’s so so much better than I thought it was going to be.

Everything is weaved together so well.

Judy Jetson Hooker and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.