CHVRCHES Discography Rate | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

CHVRCHES Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by GhettoPrincess, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Gun shoud've been top 5 along with Lies! I'm surprised there are 5 Every Open Eye tracks in the top 10, two of those don't really belong there.

Verandi likes this.
  2. The top 2 better be The Mother We Share and Tether.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

Gun not being top 10 is gross.

4. Especially since “Bury It” is top 10!

2014 likes this.
  5. Still surprised that Open Every Eye has the most left. Not that I don’t like it, just that debut is so flipping fine!

6. Yup, that confounds me too

2014, D_ni and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  7. Can't believe that 5 songs from EOE are top 10 when treasures like Deliverance, Gun are outside. Bury it is nice but should go like 25 places ago. I don't remember Down... song so it's the biggest shock it's here, need to listen to it again. Top 3 should be Clearest Blue, Graves and Tether (1).

idratherjack likes this.
  8. That is a Top 3 I can get behind!

9. Top3 should be made up just of songs from Every Open Eye and that's the tea. Lies not being in the top 5 was a choice.

10. Leave A Trace top 2 please

11. Tether and Keep You On My Side are the ones I'm rooting for.

12. I'm pleasantly surprised at my 11 being a top 10 track.

And disappointed but not surprised that Gun missed it.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  13. I'm sorry but Bury It is a banger and totally belongs in the top 10. Not to mention is totally goes off live.

constantino and Untouchable Ace like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm shocked that Clearest Blue isn't being rooted as the fave to win.

15. Not a huge Chvrches fan really but 'Clearest Blue' is one of the greatest songs of all time so that should win okay thanks.

16. It goes off live or on record!

constantino, D_ni and Eric Generic like this.
  17. Bury It is the very definition (or my Oldies definition) of a modern banger.

18. And yet you don't like 'Empty threat'.

'Shakes head like Kim Basinger and Ozzy Osborne'.

19. Yeah, I know it's probably illogical. Just something about Empty Threat fails to engage with me, it strikes a wrong chord (not literally, of course). I'll have to play all the albums again and see why some tracks just don't appeal to me when on the surface they're quite similar.

Untouchable Ace likes this.

20. WHAT?!?! I thought this was a lot more loved than to not be considered in their top 20!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.