Ciara - 8th Album | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Ciara - 8th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 4Roses, May 6, 2022.

1. At least we got the tour for Jackie. Seeing that was a highlight of my life! She's a consummate performer and her hits are among the best of the whole era.

2. Exciting! I really feel like the last era needed some big label guidance, so hopefully they will bring it!

soratami likes this.
  3. Yeah, the prospect of Ciara having a big album/era in the near future is exciting. There's a lot of love for Ciara, and with a big label backing things up, it's definitely looking promising. Hope the song does well and everything goes smoothly.

lushLuck likes this.

4. Not really what I want from her personally but I'll be bopping regardless! Hope it does well for her.

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  5. Love her and looking forward to the single but every clip so far has the same basic beat with no flourishes in the instrumental.

Give us some more melodies to work with Ci.

6. WELL I'm bopping and jumping.

7. I’m still not over how good Treat is, so 2 incredible bops within a few weeks?! What a comeback.

8. I'm quite a bit surprised she wants to jump back in the major label system, especially after Level Up did so well on streaming. Then again she probably still has a lot of ownership since it's via her own imprint, hope they do her right.

nooniebao, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  9. Sounds like a banger. Cover art is a serve. I'm ready to Jump!

10. It doesn’t look like she’s mixing it up much but good for her.

11. “Treat” is legit a bop, like okay Rice Krispies!!

12. But she didn't use this art dd

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. I will need Treat to make the album, I won’t accept having it languish as a Spotify exclusive forever.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.