Ciara - 8th Album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Ciara - 8th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 4Roses, May 6, 2022.

1. I agree. But I get the impression she was going for some kind of viral TikTok success with this.

2. She has creative freedom, she's her own boss. She thinks people want that Ciara.

3. I think I want more languorous, sensual midtempos, stuff like "Ciara to the Stage" and "DUI."

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  4. Dance Like We're Making Love is surprisingly one of her most viewed songs on YouTube. I say surprisingly because commercially speaking it didn't do great, but I'd love her to go into that lane more.

Maybe she needs someone at the helm to help her craft her sound.

life_is_good likes this.
  5. And I think largely they do.

inevitable, TRAVVV, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  6. New single on the way:

elektroxx, Lander, jawow_ and 6 others like this.
  7. I've been on a big Ciara binge recently. She has so many great songs and her albums are solid. The self-titled from 2013 is probably my favourite of hers, but Basic Instinct is pretty much banger after banger too.

Watching some of her videos and The Masked Dancer over the weekend, I even wonder is she could be Scissors...

inevitable, lushLuck, Verandi and 3 others like this.
  8. Megan?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  9. I hope you're not skipping past the classic that is Go Girl, other buzz singles wish.

10. New single featuring Summer Walker out September 30th:

11. Love that she's working with one of the current big R&B girls. Hope it becomes a hit for them.

inevitable, elektroxx, -M- and 4 others like this.
  12. Ooh, I love this. It's so breezy.

13. They both look so good love the colors

14. Video is out! And what a fucking bop this is! Right now I'm so wrapped up in this and really wanting a whole album from Ci and Summer, their tones are both so delicious and work so well together.

Fuchsia, heavymetalGAGA, LPT and 21 others like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Ciara finding the wonderful, sweet, honey spot of her tone and mastering it is just so pleasant to listen to. She's literally golden on any track these days.

16. Anyone else picking up "34+35" in the melody/production? It's a little distracting for me but I really love these two ladies together!

tylerc, Aester and Mr Blonde like this.
  17. I was expecting something slower tempo but Better Thangs is a bop! They both sound so good, I’m glad an actual collab materialized nn.

Leopold, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  18. Better Thangs is great.

I've been thinking (but haven't said elsewhere because I just know someone's going to respond with that meme)...Cici would demolish a Super Bowl halftime show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.