Ciara - Beauty Marks (7th Album) | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Ciara - Beauty Marks (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Any idea on numbers so far?

2. Some questions should probably go unasked

3. Cici announce a tour!

The album is not that great but I adore the singles. I haven't listened to her a lot except for Love Sex Magic and 1, 2, Step. What should I listen? Ciara's selftitled? Let me have an afternoon for it.

4. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

All the pre-release tracks are the stand outs, which is a little unfortunate but it's still a good album on the whole.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  5. One thing that irritates me with Ciara (and it's very, very petty) but her album covers are literally all the same. And by that I mean, they're basically all beauty shots taken on blank canvasses.

6. [​IMG]

Posh Spears, Ferk, 2014 and 17 others like this.
  7. The Fantasy Ride cover makes me wish her covers were all beauty shots on a blank canvas, teebs!

Mikey1701, Mr Blonde, yearone and 4 others like this.
  8. It was!

[​IMG]

Ferk likes this.
  9. Self-titled is a must, I think most consider it to be her best work.
    Jackie is full of pop bops but a lot of people hate it.

Laurence and dodoriazarbon like this.
  10. I think this is the first Ciara album I've enjoyed in a while.

11. We don't discuss this one for a reason.

TRAVVV and Robsolete like this.
  12. "Set" fucking slaps. On my first listen it was a 8/10 but I feel like I'll be twerking to it in a week's time. The rest of the album tracks are... not good.

RMK and lushLuck like this.
  13. Y'all complaining about beauty shots when she's literally one of the most beautiful women of all time?

2014, RainOnFire, Jonathan27 and 19 others like this.
  14. Sis when you've seen it seven times on a cover it's enough already.

I do love the Ciara cover though, which should be trashy but somehow works, and the Jackie cover in all of its 90s Levi's ad glory.

15. I don't think Ciara's album covers are all that similar?

16. I still wonder what that 3 disc Fantasy Ride would’ve been like.... most likely a mess.

She’d make an amazing opening act for one of the big pop girls!! I know she has the talent to do her own shows but it would be a good move to get her name back out there more.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  17. We can be grateful that she still does albums so consistently.

18. Start with this.

19. The slightly irritating thing about cici is how she always says that her next album is going in a new direction. She says it every time! And every time we always get a rehash of old stuff.

Staticboombox likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.