Ciara - Ciara | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Ciara - Ciara

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Turntables, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Got Me Good just hit me and I absolutely love it

2. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

I was also wondering if it was live, but I think it really was and she's gotten much better.

3. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

That's Cher Lloyd.

I LOVE this video! The song is great as well, for some reason it got me thinking Janet Jackson. Reminds me a bit of Beyoncé- Run the World in places (I think it's the blonde weave, the desert and the heavy choreo), but I think the editing is great, the dancing is superb and she looks great. Best thing she's done so far this era...

4. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Bit gutted that the album has been pushed back to 2013 but I'm not exactly surprised. Got Me Good is growing on me and I think I will soon love it but still I'm not sure that it's going to change Ciara's fate. She sounds amazing in that Sorry performance and it really does sound live to me not pre-recorded.

5. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

It does feel like I just watched a Janet Jackson video.... Anyway I am back to loving Ciara all over again! Great song, great video!

The dance moves! The Givenchy clothes! Those legs!!!

6. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Got Me Good needs to be pushed ASAP but watch them still be using up all the big slots to try get Promise 2.0 some sales.

7. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Girl is featuring in Nicki Minaj's new album.

8. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

I really hoped with LA Reid behind the wheel that some correct decisions would be made this era, but it is looking like they will fuck her campaign up again.

9. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

I'm Legit is soooooooo good!

10. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Got Me Good is amazing. Of course it'll flop terribly...

11. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Ciara is too fantastic. Got Me Good is officially the best pussy popping song out there.

12. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

The official remix to "Sorry" is out, featuring Future. FAR superior to the original. Fingers crossed it's a hit. "Sorry" video is at over 10 million, not bad for an urban track which hasn't even hit the R&B top 10.

[video=youtube;O3vkoSQWtV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vkoSQWtV4[/video]

13. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

I've been seeing this remix of Sorry popping up all over the internet today and assumed it was the original with a rap stuck on in an attempt to get more airplay. Though this Part 2 Remix is great and I'm glad I finally gave it a listen. I love how sultry it is, it's slightly Motivation-esque.

14. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Yes Ce-Ce! This is what I needed from her. I feel like she has been released from the Flop Penitentiary and has at least earned probation. I hope she gets a hit, she really deserves it.

15. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Future is sort of everywhere right now too so I really hope this will give it a boost. The song deserves it! Here's a really cute interview she linked, talking about some of the songs off the new album/the fact she didn't even want Basic Instinct released and Beyonce (of course). It kills me that she's so sweet and doesn't get enough praise.

[video=youtube;NLYgMooItEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NLYgMooItEY[/video]

Also I remembered yesterday, remember when Rihanna went off at her on Twitter? Such a mess.

16. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

I don't "get" that interview. Too much about the interviewer and not enough about her...

17. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

Yas! That was ages ago now, I forgot about that. Rihanna went in on her for no good reason. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words so if I was Ciara I would of just sent her a twitpic of her #1 album 'The Evolution'.

Also, when did Future snatch T-Pain's braids?

18. Re: Ciara - One Woman Army (5th Album + Singles)

That remix is some hot shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.