Ciara - General Discussion | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Ciara - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cluelessboy, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Like A Boy and Promise are, in that order, her best songs.

2. No, I am quite sure that would be Promise and Oh.

3. Yes times 1000.

4. She needs to release a 'Best Of', I don't physically own any of her albums but I like quite a few singles.

5. Wasn't there an EP attached to her last album that was basically a "Best Of"?

6. vasilios

vasilios Guest

7. Like A Boy, Promise, Oh, Work and Ride are her best singles, but my favorite song is one often forgotten album track - Keep Dancing On Me. Such a beautiful song, sounds like floating in the space, hugging the person you love.

8. Fantasy Ride: The Mini Collection – EP

1. "Love Sex Magic" (featuring Justin Timberlake) 3:40
    2. "Work" (featuring Missy Elliott) 4:05
    3. "Work (remix)" (Pokerface club edit) 4:08
    4. "Goodies (remix)" (featuring T.I. and Jazze Pha) 4:21
    5. "1,2 Step" (featuring Missy Elliott) 3:22
    6. "Like a Boy" 3:56

If that's not a Ciara 'Best Of' I don't know what is.

9. Lover's Thing is such a guilty pleasure, probably my favorite Ciara track! Her and The-Dream just mesh so well together, it's a beautiful little song.

Bang It Up is another hot non-single, as well as Wants for Dinner (although this could on any day, some days I really don't care for it) and Turn It Up (such a missed opportunity).

Please make an amazing comeback!

10. Well, her best song isn't there... (Promise)

11. TJ

TJ

Same here. I love both but I prefer Basic Instinct much more as a whole piece.

12. [​IMG]

She makes an amazing blonde.

13. I'd really like some new music news.

I hope she's involved with Missy's new material. They always made magic together. I also think she could do with jumping on the Nicki Minaj bandwagon.

14. Ciara is just one of those artists I get so excited about and what she is going to bring for us. I need that single now CiCi!

And her hair is gorgeous lately!

15. She looks slightly MIA in that picture.

16. My Love is gorgeous! One of my personal anthems back in the day.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

She looks hot as hell.

18. She looks incredible.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[video=dailymotion;xdwwin]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdwwin_sneak-peak-ciara-high-price-offici_music.[/video]

Preview of the "High Price" video from when it was intended to be the first single from the 3-CD version of Fantasy Ride.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.