CJ Holland Feat. Lady Gaga - Luv U Sum

Sinful said:
I've been hammering this song lately. Can anyone decipher GaGa's chorus? I just LOVE the fact that saccharine has been used as a lyric, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Copy-pasting:

Get your sugar over here / Not saccharine or fake my dear / No non-sense diet baby I'm your sugar cane on your mind / It's nothing you can't handle babe / Domino, non Splenda-made / So lick your lips and brace your tongue / Get over here, you luv u sum

Domino and Splenda are apparently sugar brands

kakkun said:
Sinful said:
I've been hammering this song lately. Can anyone decipher GaGa's chorus? I just LOVE the fact that saccharine has been used as a lyric, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Copy-pasting:

Get your sugar over here / Not saccharine or fake my dear / No non-sense diet baby I'm your sugar cane on your mind / It's nothing you can't handle babe / Domino, non Splenda-made / So lick your lips and brace your tongue / Get over here, you luv u sum

Domino and Splenda are apparently sugar brands

Ugh, and Splenda is calorie-free substitute sugar. This song somehow got even cornier.

B

BruceFan93

Remember that random song "Chillin" she did with someone called Wale?

BruceFan93 said:
Remember that random song "Chillin" she did with someone called Wale?

Please never again remind me of that turd of a song. Good God, Gaga's collaborations have all been terrible.

L

Laurens

Except for Telephone.

8-)

and Elton John (Hello, Hello and Speechless/Your Song)

and Sting (Stand By Me)

and 4 other legends at cornie hall or something + sting

Am I listening to the same song as everyone else? I think this is fantastic. This could be huuuuge. His MJ/JT voice is very listenable and GaGa's part is delicious.

I am in love with Gaga's chorus on this. Got me wishing she had taken this chorus and done a full song on her own from it.