Claire Richards - Euphoria

I just went to listen to the vinyl (standard 1 lp marble). It sounds like absolute ass, like really poor quality, muffled, crackly as hell. Has anybody else had this ? I thought maybe it was my player or needing a change of stylus but other records are playing perfectly.

I just went to listen to the vinyl (standard 1 lp marble). It sounds like absolute ass, like really poor quality, muffled, crackly as hell. Has anybody else had this ? I thought maybe it was my player or needing a change of stylus but other records are playing perfectly.
It's not just me, then. I wasn't expecting 180 gram audiophile quality, but the standard vinyl is very flimsy (mine is warped). The Light Blue / Neon Magenta (I think of this as Neon Blue / Movin' On Magenta version) is actually much higher quality and sounds amazing.

Last edited:
Super Deluxe Edition out midnight - basically everything from the You & I/End Of Time editions, excluding the solo Summer Night City.

HQ artwork here if anyone wants it - I think this is the best version we have for the deluxe edition now, although it has "super deluxe edition" written on it unlike the original.

Just checking... if we've got deluxe and both extra editions... then we've already got everything on here?

I'm in Liverpool. Claire's set came far too early and was outstanding. A great end to the era. Blue are currently sending the crowd to sleep (except the first 10-ish rows who clearly came to see them). People got their lives to Stomp and One For Sorrow so hard. Steps pride right here.

Did I shriek the lyrics to Euphoria so loud my cousin and other, fellow revellers edged away? Yes. Do I care? Not today. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows What The Future Holds. (Sorry not sorry)