Claire Richards - My Wildest Dreams (Debut Solo Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Claire Richards - My Wildest Dreams (Debut Solo Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by The Arcade Fire, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I’m so so happy this is all happening! I feel like this is the Perfect time, Claire has just come full circle since STEPS came back last year , she really has! You can see the passion and the enjoyment that was present the first time around. I feel like it’s taking her a very long time to reach this place she is at in her life, I feel like reunion/light up the world Claire was a different member to what we know now. This is the perfect time she is fresh off a massive summer tour so people will be more willing to buy, I really cannot wait

LoveUMore2017 and Scotty B like this.
  2. W2K

W2K

Who? I don't know her.

3. We can have both you know Steps & solo Claire we’re blessed

Scotty B likes this.
  4. W2K

W2K

My only expectation for this album is incredible vocals so colour me excited.

SBK, tajd and Chris Lala like this.
  5. Guessing the full image will show a release date... 18 being the year of course. Hope it’s not one image a week!

6. The caption had said 06.08.18 previously.

Karl Siniak likes this.
  7. SBK

SBK

Yeah she edited it.

We'll probably get another image tomorrow with "08"

Or perhaps its a reference to how many years since I sold my soul to the devil for this. We'll never know.

Starfury, andru, Karl Siniak and 2 others like this.
  8. SBK

SBK

Guess there'll be another at 1700

9. Looks like we going to get the full artwork today minus the single name

andru likes this.
  10. I think the single is going to be released through Sony Music so I guess she’s been signed and not doing it independently?

andru, Karl Siniak and SBK like this.
  11. Really? That'd be bizarre, purposefully releasing Steps music independent then signing to a label for her own music.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Wow Ariana is shaking.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Uno like this.
  13. MB

MB

Well yeah it’s not like she’s going to release an album via “steps recordings”.

andru and JMRGBY like this.
  14. SBK

SBK

Why?

Not the voice of 90s UK pop getting a record deal.

15. I'm delighted, obviously. I just thought she liked the freedom Steps had with being independent so that'd continue into her solo career.

16. MB

MB

I might be on my own here but I can’t wait to hear the single.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    LoveUMore2017, LPT, Starfury and 4 others like this.
  17. SBK

SBK

The assumption being that steps did it for the freedom...

Chris Lala, MB and Karl Siniak like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.