Claire Richards - My Wildest Dreams (Debut Solo Album) | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

Claire Richards - My Wildest Dreams (Debut Solo Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by The Arcade Fire, Mar 16, 2014.

1. showing my age - when did they only start announcing the top 5 albums on the chart show?

Guessing they didn't want to give Scott Mills anything too complicated....?

2. Thank god for that !!!

Well done Claire a top ten album in 2019 is amazing.
    Just imagine how well steps next album could do .

3. If Claire can go top ten in 2019, there’s hope for Lisa yet!!

FrancoisDit, Eric, tajd and 1 other person like this.
  4. I’m so pleased for her! She’s gonna be thrilled.

tajd likes this.
  5. The last steps album was at #2

Scotty B likes this.
  6. Exactly and they was going up against Ed Sheeran , if the next album is as good or better they TOTDF then it’s certain to be number 1.

tajd likes this.
  7. Beyond thrilled for her reaching #9. She and her team will be so happy with the outcome.
    And for a fantastic record too!

tajd, Scotty B and Daniel L like this.
  8. Could you imagine if the next album got to #1 come on Steps no more getting piped at the finish line your champions now

Santi319 and Scotty B like this.
  9. Imagine if next week it climbs up the charts is he thrilled for her.

I hope enough was done to get a second album.

Scotty B and TeamSats2012 like this.
  10. I'm so pleased for Claire. It's a good album, much more varied than I'd imagined it would be. Looking back she should've done this back in 2001 rather than team up with H for an album.

LoveUMore2017 and Voodoo Child like this.
  11. As much as I dislike H, another you another me album is legit brilliant

12. There’s some pit falls in Another You Another Me

But Nothing At All is EPIC and my god that cd single package would have been amazing with the remixes if it was a single!

All I Want Is You and Centre of My Heart are my other go to’s.

As well of course the singles - especially All Out Of Love. The b-sides Over You and Don’t Give Up (Don’t Let Go) are immense and the almighty mixes of Half A Heart and All Out Of Love are an eargasm of the senses!

My downfalls are Invincible and Two Hearts Beat As One which bore me.

Too Close To Tears is also a triumph, especially with predicting the future!

POPGASM and Hybridcookie like this.
  13. DJ is still a tune

14. Anywhere between 7 and 11 is good

Back to album chart positions - Yay for Claire!!

tajd and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  15. I didn’t mean I didn’t like the album, as you all say some amazing songs......could’ve just been bettered without H. I actually appreciate his part as a member of Steps but don’t love his vocals that’s all, whereas Claire has always sounded amazing to me.

tajd likes this.
  16. A top 10 for an artist who has been known to be in a "cheesy pop band" for 20 years is nothing short of an absolute triumph, especially given how the industry has changed dramatically.. Absolutely made up for her, as truthfully when the release date was pushed back I thought we'd be fearing an extremely embarrassing chart position.

Made up for Claire!

17. My brother whatsappd me yesterday saying he likes the one about her being left in a lava lamp. 'Don't leave me in this love alone' will never sound the same again. I can't unhear it. Help.

Hybridcookie, tajd and JMRGBY88 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.